Chapter 38

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga and Jihyo were holding each other's hand when there were again into another timeline in Jihyo's past.

"Where are we?" Jihyo said as she glanced at the surrounding. 

"Princess Jisoo, his highness is calling for you." The guard's voice echoed inside the room.

Then, both the young Princess and little Nayeon came out.

Suga and Jihyo was once again floating in mid air observing everything as the change in scenario unfolded.

"Father, my King." Jisoo showed bowing to her father and with Nayeon following behind her doing the same.

"Father! Oppa!" Nayeon exclaimed upon seeing her father and brother as well.

Nayeon's father faked coughed and glared at the girl. 

"My sincerest apologies my highness for my daughter attitude." He said.

The king just laughed it off saying it's ok.

"Princess I have called you here to meet your personal guard. Her name is Jeongyeon." 

Then a girl showed up dressed as a knight.

"Jeongyeon's a girl name, you don't look..."

"Shut it Nayeon!" His father quickly reprimanded her.

"That's correct Nayeon. Jeongyeon is a girl" The king said.

"H- Hi... I-I am... Jisoo..." The princess tried to be polite by approaching her first but can't speak properly because was a very shy person.

Jeongyeon noticing her just bowed at her immediately.

"She will be with you from now on. Every single day. All the time." The king said.

"But I am already doing that with you Jisoo." Nayeon in again and complained.

His father would really like ground to swallow him up because of being embarrassed by his daughter.

"Yes, and I am thankful for accompanying my daughter Nayeon. But Jeongyeon is trained in combat and can't protect Jisoo. The two of you will he with her." The king explained.

"Ok I accept!" Nayeon said making the king laugh.

....
"Nayeon and Jeongyeon never did change." Suga uttered as he saw the events unfold.

"My unnies" Jihyo just said watching.
....

"Ok Jeongyeon, I am the eldest so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter