Chapter 13

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS ship have there course set on the Himalayas just like what they had agreed upon.

Because of what happened earlier, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo hadn't spoken to each other since. Jihyo knew she had hurt her unnies because of what she had said earlier. The only thing that could fix this is if she would talk to both of them.

Her uneasiness and gloomy behavior caught Jungkook's attention.

"Jihyo-ya, is there something bothering you?" He looked at her with concern all over his face. Jihyo just shook her head not wanting anyone to worry about her more.

"You can talk to me. You know that you can trust me." He gave her an assuring smile in which Jihyo returned, but she is just not willing to talk about it. 

"I'm fine Jungkook. Don't worry." She patted his shoulder then walked out.

Jhope just happened to pass by and saw her gloomy state.

"What happened to Jihyo-ya?" He said while not removing her gaze from her until he vanished from his sight.

"She didn't tell me anything." Jungkook replied.

"Probably because of what happened between the three of them earlier." Rapmon joined in the conversation.

"It's really quiet in here whenever Jihyo's lonely. I hope they sort things out." Jhope commented.

"I'm sure they will." Rapmon said. 

"Do you think hyung that Jihyo can really find her family in that place?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know but it's worth a shot." Rapmon replied.

"But have you ever met an ice bender before?" Jhope was curious.

"Not really. Jihyo's the first one. They are really rare. Its just weird that she ended up in the aqua kingdom. Her parents' must have a reason for it." Rapmon anwered honestly.

"You know, I've heard a rumor before that the lake in the aqua kingdom suddenly froze in the middle of summer. I was just a little at that time." Jhope narrated.

"Are you saying that Jihyo might have done that? Then she would be like a small kid too." Jungkook answered in disbelief.

"She would be too powerful if that's the case." Rapmon added.

JH: I guess the three of them are all powerful in their own. We all have seen the orb they made. If they used that against the fire nation, then the palace would have been saved together with the king and queen.

RM: The king and queen choose to save the people rather to fight the pyro king. They would not let anyone get hurt.

JH: That reminds me. There are rumors that the princess is still alive and the pyro kingdom is looking for her.

JK: It must have been hard for her. She's probably on her own now trying to survive this nasty world.

RM: Why are they even looking for her? Why can't they just leave her alone.

JH: They said she has the gift of healing. She can cure any disease in an instant. She also has other powers that were hidden from others.

JK: If I only know her, I would protect her.

JH: She is around your age. Maybe like Jihyo's.

JK: I can't imagine something like that happen to someone like that to Jihyo.

...
On Jeongyeon's room...

Nayeon knocked at her door and carefully opened it revealing a pissed off girl inside.

Jeongyeon is there continuously punching pillow with all her might.

"Yah, Jeongyeon-ah! Calm down!" She said and sat at the edge of the bed.

"We know that we will just be wasting our time going in that place Nayeon-unnie! The longer we prolong this trip, the more we endanger her life." Jeongyeon said in frusatration.

"It was all because of my stupid idea that we got into this." Nayeon said as she held out the small flask in her neck containing Jihyo's memories.

Both of them fell silent. Then a sudden knock was heard. "Come in"

Jihyo slowly opened the door and entered in not forgetting to close it after.

"Unnie, I'm sorry for my selfish action earlier." She had her head down low and voice shaking.

"I really want to take that risk. I just really want to meet my parents that bad." She added.

"Both of you have been with me but.... " the tears are now flowing from her eyes. She was having a hard time continuing her sentence.

Nayeon then engulfed her with a warm hug. Soothing her back to calm her down.

"I feel something empty within me. There is this void feeling that I don't understand. Maybe if I meet my parents.... just maybe... it'll go away..." she cried.

He words stabbed both of her unnies heart resulting them to burst in tears too.

"We're sorry Jihyo-ya." That's all they can say repeatedly as the three of them hugged each other. 

Both of them knew exactly what Jihyo was feeling. It was all because of her memory being taken away from her that left a gap within her heart.

Atleast because of this, they agreed to let Jihyo have what she wants.

...
Days passed and they finally getting near their destination. The members of the BTS have been closer to each other more. Even Suga who doesn't talk much have loosen up to them. But more especially, he has gone closer to Jihyo more than ever.

Due to her excitement, the girl can't hardly sleep at night so she just strolls around the ship at night and spend it with Suga who listens to her everytime. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter