Chapter 35

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Jeongyeon help, Jihyo's condition started to normalize. Because of the heat, sweat came out from her body and soon woken up.

She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted with everyone's gaze.

"Jisoo!" Jinyoung held out his arm for her.

But Jihyo turned her attention to Suga and immediately hugged him.


"Oppa!" She said as she cried uncontrollably without knowing any reason why.


Suga sighed in relielf that it was over and his heart warmed up as he engulfed Jihyo with his warm embrace.

"Shhhh... It's ok... You're alright." He said while caressing her back and soothing her sobs.

"I'm scared." Jihyo mumbled under Suga's chest as she tightened her embrace and burried her face closer to him.

Jinyoung tried to step closer to them but RM blocked him gesturing to keep his ditance and remain silent.

"You're safe with me." He said as he gazed at everyone looking at them.

"Don't be scared. I'll protect you with all my life." He added. 

"You mean that oppa?" Jihyo slightly lifted her gaze at the guy still oblivious of everyone's stare.

"Yes, you have my word... You know you can trust me." He said tighening his hold.

"Th-thank you." Jihyo said finally letting go of his hold after giving him a tighter hug.

Suga then use her thumbs to help wipe her tears. 

"Now stop crying you baby." He said giving her his famous smirk.

"I-I'm not a baby!" Jihyo grumbled pushing him slightly.

"Eh-ehem." Seeing that the girl seemed to calm down, RM faked coughed to get the girl's attention. 

That's when Jihyo finally managed to absorbed her surrounding. The crew members were lookibg at her intently making her all embarrassed.

"It's good to see that you are fine now, Jihyo-ya." RM smiled at her.

"You scared us!" Jin added.

"I'm sorry." That all she could say while looking down.

"Jisoo..." Jinyoung finally said and walked closer to her.

Jihyo held her head up towards the person approaching her.

"Jisoo-ya!" Jinyoung then hold her on his arms and huggef her tight.

"I can't believe that I've finally found you."

Jihyo was so confused but nonetheless let the guy hug her.

"Once you have fully recovered, I am taking you back home." 

"Wait What?" Suga immediately reacted and then step forward push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter