Chapter 8

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung, Mark, and Jackson finally started their journey to find out what exactly had happened and to look for the princess as well. They dressed up as simple as possible so that no one will know where they came from. They must do it discretely to ensure the success the of their mission. They rode their houses and ran as if their lives depended on it.


....
Back to the ship....


Everyone was quite busy doing their tasks as the ship finally started sailing. The ladies are given the freedom to do what they can to help out. Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to stay on the navigation area with V and Rapmon to learn the course they're heading at and also to see the control panel of the ship.

Both of them are amazed about the ship's capability that they aren't aware of before they boarded.

The Ship's name is BTS and the guy's called themselves Bangtan.

BTS is designed as a battleship but with the luxury of a cruise ship. It has 10 available bedrooms, the biggest of which of course belongs to the captain. It has 5 restroom, an entertainment center, a gym, a lounge, a huge kitchen, mostly where Jin stays the entire time, 3 huge storage room, this is where they place their supplies such as food, medicines, other essential, and of course their armory that if filled with different weapons. It also has a special room almost similar to the control center that Jhope stays in as the mechanic. This is where he continually upgrades the ship and weapons as well. The small clinic is usually occupied by Jimin.

While the two girls are busy exploring the controls that Rapmon and V willingly thought them, Jungkook suddenly bursted in the area.

JK: hey, have you seen Jihyo-ya? I can't seem to find her anywhere...

NY: she's in her room...

JK: thanks!

Before he was about to leave, Jeongyeon quickly grabbed his arm.

JY: She is resting. You should not disturb her. 

A hint of annoyance can be seen in her expression but Jungkook is just too oblivious about it.

JK: Then, its better if I go check...

JY: Didn't you hear me? She is not feeling well. Let her be. Besides, you are guy, you cannot just enter her room.

Jeongyeon insisted again. Then Rapmon came in between.

RM: Kookie, just let her rest for now.

Since it was the order coming from the captain, Jungkook immediately nodded so Jeongyeon let go of him.

RM: Is Jihyo-ya sick? 

He then turned his attention to the ladies with a worried look on his face.

NY: I think she has motion sickness.

RM: I'll tell Jimin to make a medicine for her. She won't last this journey if we leave her like that.

JK: I'll do it!

Jungkook quickly left them and hurriedly went to Jimin.

Jeongyeon clicked her tongue. Jungkook annoys her a lot because he wants to he close to their princess. Rapmon easily notices this.

RM: You know, our Kookie is a nice kid. 

JY: I don't care as long as he stays away from our Jihyo.

RM: pfft... You're overprotective. There's nothing wrong in liking someone.

He then leaned in closer to her looking directly as her eyes. His smirk had her blushing. She stepped back but he just moved closer.

NY: uh hmm! (She fake coughed) Can we get back to what we were discussing now?

She said rolling eyes and V chuckled at them. 

RM: Sure! (He said turning his back on her before winking at the flusttered Jeongyeon)


...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter