Chapter 2

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost three days have passed and Jisoo still hasn't woken up. All the medics were already been called to the palace trying to do what they can to bring her consciousness back, unfortunately all failed. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stayed by herside all the time. Neyeon even tried waterbending healing technique but it failed also. She only got her energy drained for nothing.

Finally, the princess woke -up. She groaned as she tried to sit up. 

"Jisoo!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon quickly came to her aid. 

"What happened?" The princess slowly opened her eyes. She still feels week and unable to move comfortably. And then she remembered. "Father! Where's my father?!" Panic enveloped her. She recalled the last moment before she passed out.

"Please calm down Jisoo, the king is doing fine." Jeongyeon said trying to soothe her.

The King and Queen finally came to the room upon hearing that their daughter has already awaken.

"I'm here my dear my princess." The king quickly went to her side and hugged her panicking daughter.

"Father, I thought I'm gonna lose you." She said as tears are now running to her cheeks.

Her father shook his head. "I'm fine all thanks to you." Her father said as he kissed her daughter's forehead.

"My dear, it seems that you have the power to heal. Because of this, your father gained his strength back. It's as if he was 10 yrs younger." Her mother explained.

"I'm glad father." She said as he hugged him tighter.

"Jisoo-ya, I'm happy that you have this gift inside you. But, I don't want you using it ever again." The king said.

"This gift that you have somehow the life energy out of your body and gave it to your father. You were unconscious for days." The queen added.

"We don't know if you'll ever gonna wake up when you use it again. Promise us that you will never use it again." Her father said firmly.

"Yes... I promise." Jisoo said as she was sandwiched by a warm hug from both her parents. 

"Everyone, now that our princess had woken up, let's all prepare for a celebration!" The king ordered and everyone in the room cheered.

News came throughout the Twiceland. Everyone was invited for the huge celebration.

...
Meanwhile on the Fire Nation's lair.....

"My king! I think I found the solution to your problem! A knight came over and kneeled in front of the Fire nation's King.

"What is it?" He raised his brows.

"Here!" He handed out the invitation from the Water clan.

"What's this!? What does this got to do with my problem?! Are you mocking me?!" The king felt insulted.

"My king, I've heard about the rumors that the Water clan's princess have the ability to heal." The knight explained.

"The only heir to their throne. Dara's only daughter. I got your point." The king made a mischievous smile.

...
Back to the Water clan....

"Don't you think this is too big of a celebration?" Jisoo questioned as she was being fitted with different sorts of gowns along with Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"The king was just happy that you are finally awake. Besides, the kingdom should celebrate that our king is back to his strong self again. Just enjoy Jisoo-ya." Nayeon smiled.

Jisoo sighed and just get alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter