Chapter 27

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys!  Can you here me? " Jin said using the telcom device that Jhope made. 

All of the groups stopped their trackw upon hearing the buzzing sound from the telcom device. 

"Jihyo is missing! "

Those words struck and caught their immediate attention. 

Jeongyeon immediately took the device that was being held by RM. 

"What do you mean she's missing?! " Anger was evident in her voice. 

"We just left for... " Jin tried to explain but was cut off by the girl. 

"YOU LEFT HER?!" Her voice was now even more demanding and louder.  She would have strangled both the guys if they were in front of her. 

"Jeongyeon-ah,  calm down please... " RM tried to appease her but she was really mad. 

"If something happens to her,  both of you will regret it! " She said threatening  them. 

Their conversation was loud and clearly heard by the other teams. 

"Yah,  Suga!  Where are you going? " Jhope said as he saw the guy already making his way out. 

"You don't even where to look!" Jhope added but was ignored. 

Knowing that everything might turn bad,  RM took the step as the Captain.  He managed to take the telcom out of Jeongyeon's grip and said "Tell us where you last saw her and we'll look together.  Let's all meet up at that place."

"How about Suga? "

"He'll be fine. " RM assured. 

... 
Suga clemched his fist and quickly ran away to look for the girl. He knows that this place is very dangerous and he's vwry worried that she might get into trouble. 

She was lucky enough that whenever she got lost,  Suga is by her side.  But know she is alone by herself which made Suga so worried. 

"Where are you Jihyo-ya? " He muttered under his breathe as he ran around looking at everyone he has passed by. 


...
The mischievous girl is now roaming around random stores that caught her attention oblivous to the fact that everyone are already worried about her.  She took her time leisurely walking and even tried eating some food samples.  It was a liberating feeling that she is on her own not even thinking how dangerous it can be. She was so engrossed that the bracelet with a tracker on her wrist fell off. 

The area is getting crowded again as it approaches dawn.  It was getting hard to walk without even bumping into someone. 

"ugh! " She groan when she bumped into a guy almost losing her balance.  Luckily,  the guy has quick reflexes and managed to hold into her tiny frame. 

"I'm sorry.  Are you alright? " The guy said while still holding into her arms. 

"It's ok.  I'm fine. " She said finally lifting her chin to meet the guy's gaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter