Chapter 25

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo."

Soon, a voice disturbed her silence.

She looked at the source of the voice and the guy came closer to her.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked.

Jihyo thought for a while if she should respond or not. She just stood there looking at him.

The guy stepped closer to her.

"I'm sorry for my attitude last time. I didn't mean to lash out like that." He explained.

Jihyo can see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Please forgive me." He said as he held both her hands.

All Jihyo can do now is to nod in every word that he said. The way he looked at her seemed like a magnet that draws her eyes to him.

He held her hands tightly and doesn't want to let go.

Soon, the fireworks filled the sky lighting both of them with colorful shades bright light.

It was so colorful that it covered both their blushing faces.

"Suga-oppa" Jihyo said to break the silence. She then took her hands away.

But Suga pulled her arms causing her to come tumbling into his arms.

He immediately wrapped his arms around her so that she can't escape him.

Jihyo was very surprised by his sudden action that she had no words to say.

"I promise to be with you and protect you always." He said as he made the hug tighter.

When she was about to say something, a certain someone interrupted them.

"Jihyo-ya! I've been looking for you." Jungkook said as he run towards them.

Jihyo immediately pulled out from the hug and push the guy away. She was so shy and embarrassed.

"Come on, your unnies are waiting for you." Jungkook said as he tried to pull her away only to be stopped when Suga held on to Jihyo's other hand.

"I'll bring her there. We are not yet done." Suga said while giving an intense glare the younger boy.

Now, the poor girl is in between the guys who are currently have a staring contest.

She was kind of nervous being caught up in the middle of the two. Both of them are holding each of her hand and she can't let go.

Luckily, Nayeon came in who happen to be lookinh for Jihyo too.

"Hey, what's going on here?" She stared at them confusely.

That's the only time the two guys break their eye contact and loosening the grip on Jihyo's hands.

Taking this chance, Jihyo quickly run over to her Unnie.

"We've been looking for you. What are you guys doing here?" She said as she held on to the girl's hand.

"Nothing." Jihyo said while trying her best to hide her nerves.

"Guys, what about you?" Nayeon directed her gaze to the two.

"We'll coming be too. Just go ahead." Jungkook responded.

"Ok." Nayeon then walked back together with Jihyo who is clinging onto her arms.

Jihyo looked back at the two of them. She is worried that they may fight or something.

Nayeon notice her reaction and told that they will be fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter