Hotel

Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day spent at the Museum, Seulgi and Irene had finally returned to their hotel to check in.

"Bonsoir mesdemoiselles, may I please have your passports for verification?"

As Seulgi handed hers to the receptionist, Irene slid her hand into her clutch and pulled out hers, and Seulgi caught sight of her passport holder.
It was a girl's profile, hand-painted and lacquered; swirls of colours that surrounded the girl as she looked up, eyes closed.

Seulgi barely had time to scrutinise on the details before Irene took her passport back. After the receptionist had finished keying in their particulars, she smiled and handed them the room cards,

" Here are your room cards, you may take the lift on the left and your rooms are on the 15th floor. If you need anything, please give us a call, the numbers to dial for room service are on your room phone. Have a pleasant evening!"

As Irene and Seulgi walked into the lift, Seulgi could not help but ask about that beautiful drawing she saw on Irene's passport holder as she caught sight of it again while Irene switched hands to press the lift button.

"Sunbae, that drawing on your passport holder...."

Seulgi pointed, and Irene blinked.

"Oh, this..?"
Irene handed it out to Seulgi coolly,
and the latter opened the passport to fully view the entire masterpiece.

Seulgi squinted her eyes to study the of blue and orange that swirled around Irene's character, small dabs of light green for leaves in the air that seemed to follow the upward twirl, light blue for the flowers in her hair which complemented with reddish purple hair as well as light hints of purple for shadows against the lightly toned skin. Even the colour of her passport played a part in the entire art piece. Seulgi ran her fingers over the layer of clear lacquer finish that protected the precious piece of artwork beneath it.

Irene's skills were no joke.

"Do you really like it that much?"

Irene raised an eyebrow, chuckling a little, amused by Seulgi's curious and inquisitive eyes.

"Yeah it's really pretty! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter