Consideration

Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi found herself immersed in the warmth of the colours which emanated from Juhyun’s room as soon as she entered. It was dimly lit with hues of purple complemented with orange from the lamp by a king-sized bed. She watched as the older girl shoved the last bunny plushie into her wardrobe, finding it cute that her mentor had such a soft side to her despite her constant charismatic aura. The giggle that escaped Seulgi’s lips startled Juhyun, making the older girl flinch a little before turning to re-compose herself, a light pink of tinting her cheeks; although small, added to more warmth in the room.

Juhyun was such a dork and Seulgi was starting to get used to this side of her mentor.

“ The room is ready, you can sleep here tonight.”

“ You mean we.”

“ What do you mean?”

Juhyun blushed furiously, her heart skipping beats at what Seulgi’s words could have suggested as the younger girl walked towards her.

She used to be the one teasing.

But it seemed like Seulgi was turning the tables against her; easily sowing words that would reap soft tugs at her heart and evoking that budding warm and fluttery feeling in her heart that she didn’t expect to feel, again.

“ The bed is big enough to keep the both of us warm.”

Seulgi took a step forward closer to the famous artist.

“ Besides, it’s not like we haven’t slept together before.”

It was probably too soon to call it love, but Juhyun would be lying if she said she hadn’t grown attracted to Seulgi during the time that they had spent together. And Seulgi was even more attractive, especially when she smiled.

Just like how she did now.

“ And I’ve gotten used to sleeping beside you.”

That was all it took for Juhyun to give in to the erratic pounding of her heart and to cup the younger girl’s cheeks and lean in to press a chaste peck onto Seulgi’s lips. It was meant to be a short moment but it felt like an eternity because time seemed to have stopped for the both of them when Seulgi reciprocated and let her lips linger on Juhyun’s for a while.

The sweetness of the smile on Juhyun’s face when they pulled away would had given Seulgi diabetes more than the chocolates that she loved to binge on if it was possible. Juhyun was extremely beautiful, and even more at that moment and the younger girl found herself falling even deeper into an abyss of attraction for her mentor.

“Me too.”
Juhyun had whispered as she leaned into the comfort of Seulgi’s shoulder in an embrace.

Juhyun then remembered that she had yet to wash up and with a light peck on Seulgi’s cheek, she excused herself from the room to go to the bathroom. Seulgi took a nice deep breath as she plopped herself to sit on the side of the bed, admiring the artistic flair of Juhyun’s room that was decorated with photographs and framed quotes from famous artists—of which her favourite wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter