Turbulence

Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look I'm really sorry I overreacted just now, Seulbear."

As soon as the door was closed, Seulgi was scowling and rubbing her bum. There was probably a really huge bruise which wasn't going to disappear anytime soon and Seulgi winced as she rubbed on it a little more gently.

"Seulbear please forgive me?"
Irene held Seulgi's hand by the pinky while the taller girl merely sighed.

"I just don't want you to think like I am some kind of ert who would do that kind of thing to you, sunbae."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I trust you, Seulbear. Don't be mad.."
Irene smiled widely, a little too naive for Seulgi to believe. Irene had always been the one she sought after even back in school, why did it seemed like their roles reversed now?

"Why.. why are you being so nice towards me, suddenly, sunbae?"

Seulgi raised a brow and noticed a light tinge of pink that coloured the older girl's cheeks.

"W-what? What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying that I have always been mean towards you?"

Seulgi regretted the moment she let her curiosity blurt out from because that earned her torrents of blows to the arm by Irene, who was trying so hard to hide her blushing.

Amidst all of that physical pain, Seulgi could not help but find it funny seeing her mentor flustered over such a simple question.
She admired Irene's chic and cool image, but seeing her behave this adorably, it made Seulgi wonder if there was anything that Irene was lacking at all—other than her terrible short temper and inability to take chicken due to a bad experience before; something Seulgi had found out during the one time she offered Irene her chicken rotisserie and the older girl almost gagged. It was something embarrassing for Irene, or at least she felt that way. Chicken was a common ingredient in most foods and Seulgi couldn't fathom how much Irene was missing out.

After Irene finally calmed herself, she ran her fingers through her own hair and stuttered a little.

"We should get dressed and head for brunch. We're going back to Korea in the evening, but there is still one more place that we need to go before that."

Of course, Notre Dame was something not to be missed while they were in Paris.

After a long trip at Notre Dame because of the crowd and tourists, Irene and Seulgi had finally boarded their plane in the evening and seated beside each other. The younger girl folded her arms and leaned back into her seat when the plane had finally taken off while Irene kept herself busy with reading a book she had bought at the airport.

After what had seemed to have been an hour or so, Irene started to feel the strain on her neck and stretched a little, putting her book aside and hoping she could get some shut eye until they landed. It was night time anyway.

As her fatigue from the trip started to take a toll on her, Irene fell asleep.

Of course, turbulence had to ruin that.

Irene was a light sleeper, and the announcement from her pilot had woken her up.

As she sank further into her seat, hoping to find a comfortable position to go back to sleep, Irene felt numbness in her shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter