Nine

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, he’s at the same place. The last time he’s there was a week ago where he saw Taekwoon walks away from him. But this time, he’s alone. No one there. Hakyeon wandering around and he sees nothing but white.

“How do I get here? Who brings me?” He wonders.

“He brings you here..” A voice come out of nowhere, startling him.

“Who..who are you?” He asked in stuttered.

“I am just an unknown. Don’t be afraid, I means no harm to you” The voice reply.

“Why am I here? Who actually bring me here?”

“Him..”

“Who?”

“Your friend..” The voice kinda dragging his word just to test Hakyeon.

“My friend? But who?” Hakyeon is clueless as he can’t think anyone at the time.

“Jung Taekwoon…” Finally a familiar name came out from that voice, but Hakyeon face stiffens when he heard that name.

“Why would he bring me here? Does this mean he’s really despised me and throws me away from his life, like forever?” Hakyeon sounded pitiful.

“He hates me..I bet its before and after he lost his memory of me.. He just simply dislike me..I know” Hakyeon continues while he’s staring at his own feet, feeling to cry sooner.

“Am I that annoying and disgust for people to hate on me? Am I not worthy for people to at least appreciate me?”

He asked eventhough he doesn’t know to whom the question being asked. He sighs feeling dispirited.

“He need your help, Hakyeon..” The voice appear for some time again.

“What help when he doesn’t need me anymore?” Hakyeon scoffed.

“He needs your help..” The voice keep repeating the same word and it leave Hakyeon hanging and disappear.

Hakyeon just had enough of this and wanting to brush it off, but he heard someone calling out his name not too far away from his standing. He turns around after he figure out whose voice is that.

“Please don’t leave me here..Bring me with you..” the voice desperately begging though Hakyeon can’t see his existence there.

“Why should I when you’re the one who throws me away?” Hakyeon ignores.

“Hakyeon…I am sorry..I didn’t mean it..I swear” The voice stutters.

“No..Don’t you dare begging me with that pitiful voice, Taekwoon..I’m not buying”

Hakyeon wanted to leave the place eventhough he didn’t know where to go, but he just wants to leave. He just feels like wanting to throw up talking with that non-existence voice.

“Hakyeon”

He startled when he feels someone hold his wrist tightly. He turns around and found Taekwoon behind, with the puffy eyes and pale face look straight into his eyes. Hakyeon frowns and doubting his eyes. ‘When did he appear behind me?’ ‘How?’ ‘Why does he look different?’

“Help me..Help me to get out of here..” Taekwoon begging again, but this time he’s right in front on his friend.

Hakyeon shakes his head continuously and pull his hand from the grips.

“I…I can’t..”

“But why?”

“You..hates me..You said I am annoying..I am disgusting..Why should I help you..?”

Taekwoon swears that was the least he expected could ever heard coming out from Hakyeon lips. Never has he thought that way. ‘No way!’

“I never said that..I swear..Why would I said something bad to you..No” He defends himself.

“Hakyeon..Listen…Whatever things coming out from a Jung Taekwoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter