Five

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon flinch when his hand got brushed off harshly and in reflects he stands up immediately after that. His heart beating real fast when Taekwoon suddenly screams and yelling like he’s in hysteria.

“Get out from my room now!! I don’t want to see your face!!”

Hyuk is now feeling guilty as he’s the one that causes this thing. If only he didn’t force Hakyeon to look over Taekwoon, things couldn’t get worsen.

“Hyung…he’s just here to help you.” The maknae steps up to defend Hakyeon.

“Help what?? To kill me?” Taekwoon frowns at Hyuk with his eyes are still reddening from the crying.

“No one wanted to kill you.. What are you talking about? Why are you getting mad?” Hyuk suddenly raised his voice as he can’t stand this hyung anymore.

Hyuk could feel Hakyeon hold his wrist and his warm hand cooling him down for little bit.

“I will go out..No need to fight over this anymore..” Hakyeon give up and walk off the room.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into your mind lately. But it’s annoying how much I can see that you have change,hyung..This isn’t Taekwoon hyung that I used to know..” Hyuk voice out his frustration and leave the room after.

 

It’s been 3 days since the incident in Taekwoon room, though the rest of VIXX are aware of the coldness between the 90-liner relationships, things have to go on. They are busy preparing for their solo concert that will be held at Japan, no one would’ve try to help the two of them to reconcile. They scared things will getting worsen.

“We can stop now”

Hakyeon switch off the song played in the mp3, and the members are now relieved as they finally can rest after few hours practicing. Taekwoon packed his things and ready to go, but stops when someone calls his name.

“Hyung, you don’t want to join us for dinner before going back home?” Wonshik asked.

Taekwoon rolls his eyes in annoyance. “Since when I go out for meals with you guys?”

He turns his head towards Hakyeon direction.

“Especially when he’s with us? God, please..I lost my appetite already..” He sounded sarcastically.

Taekwoon left the room without waiting anyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter