Thirteen

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If we got caught by the manager hyung this time, I swear the worst punishment awaiting for us" Jaehwan speak up after the 4 of them arrive at the clinic. Suddenly he regret for what he's been agree for. 

"That's why I asked you guys to not tell anyone about this. I'm sure if we keep it among us, no one will know though" Wonshik start to walk into the clinic followed by other members. 

"Remember what we have been planned since last week right? This is the last chance to make the hyung get back together again"

Wonshik turn around to remind them about the planned they agree on before he enter the doctor's room leaving Jaehwan, Hongbin and Hyuk outside. 

 

"Okay..Listen. Hyuk will be the main character from now. Everything depend on your acting though. If you fail, then no one can save it" Wonshik explain. 

"Then what should I do?" Hongbin asked. 

"It's better if you call Hakyeon over here. And I will call Taekwoon hyung."

"Wait. How did you know the doctor of this clinic?" Jaehwan suddenly remember that he's been keeping that questing since they arrive there. 

Wonshik smirk. "He's actually my schoolmate. After graduate, he open this clinic. Actually he doesn't want to involved in this though, but don't worry I explained everything to him and promised that he will not getting involved"

"I swear if we can't make it this time, VIXX will never been the same again. I don't know. But I feel like we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter