One

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before he’s heading into his room, he whispered to Hakyeon’s ear.

“I wish when I woke up tomorrow, I won’t remember who you are”

He thought that was just a joke to pissed Hakyeon off, though he knows that leader of VIXX might take it seriously, but Taekwoon don’t care.

‘nahh, if he’s sulky with me, I will make him a nice breakfast and he will forgive me’

Taekwoon slowly push the door closely and lay down on the bed, taking a deep breath before he pulls up the blanket and close his eyes tightly. Sweet dream are waiting for him now.

 

“It’s not that bad when I accidentally crash his favourite mug though..It’s happen when I wanted to moved it away from the table and it’s just slip away from my grip and..”

“And it crash on the floor…” Hongbin cuts off Hakyeon words.

“Yeah..It’s just happen that way..Can’t help..” Hakyeon sighing.

“And also you accidentally spilled the coffee on his music sheet..Don’t you remember that, hyung?” Hongbin remind the oldest hyung when he seems clueless.

Hakyeon grinning as he knows he just being so clumsy today and he also doesn’t know why it happen on the day that Taekwoon is in the bad mood. He’s regretting it now.

“No wonder he wish that he wanting to forget about you..I bet he is mad..” Hongbin crossing his legs on the bed while Hakyeon was sat on the edge of it.

“I will apologize to him tomorrow. I wish he won’t pretend to forget me or I will really disappear from this dorm..” Hakyeon was so determined with his words leaving Hongbin speechless.

 

It’s a peaceful morning for Hakyeon when he woke up with the help of the alarm tone, and it’s 7am. No schedule means a heaven. He could rest the whole day in the dorm without anyone disturbing him, ok it’s not like the members really disturb him though. It’s always the vice versa. He jumps off the bed and head out the room only to found out some members already in the kitchen, having breakfast. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter