Twenty

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To the 4 dongsaeng, today might be their happiest day that Hakyeon already coming back but not for Taekwoon. He's been so in misery since the moment Hakyeon sudenly popped up in the practice room act as if nothing happen before. Not once Hakyeon actually talks to him and that leader just been clingy onto the 4 members and not Taekwoon. They keep practicing, get a break, going out for lunch and continue practicing and Taekwoon decided to just shut himself and silently keeping his eyes on Hakyeon. He is surely ready to hear whatever things that Hakyeon going to say after this. 

"eyy Taekwoon hyung.." suddenly Hyuk voice reach his eardrum. Taekwoon stops dancing halfway and realized all the eyes are on him right now, including Hakyeon.

"Hyung..please watch your steps. How many times did you makes the same mistakes today though" Hyuk continues.

"Hyung, you seems so out of place today. Are you okay?" Hongbin taps his shoulder softly.

"I'm..okay..and sorry I couldn't concentrate on the dance steps. I'll work harder." Taekwoon bows a bit and his weird act is actually make the other members caught off guard except Hakyeon because he still look so calm.

"Alright, let's continue..Hakyeon hyung.." Hyuk shift his attention to the leader in front.

"Hmm..I think that's enough for today. It's already 9 pm. Let's go back home and take a full rest.." Hakyeon smiles.

Other members didn't even bother to argue and just scattered around the practice room to packed their belongings and ready to leave the building.

 

On their way back to the dorm, the 4 members just happily chit chat and didn't realize that they actually left the 90 lines alone behind. The awkwardness situation is striking again between these two friends as they just walks side by side without uttering any words. Taekwoon take a deep breath and he suddenly stops his steps and he try to calm himself before he speak up. 

"Let's be honest..What are you doing here today? Why suddenly you decide to come back to the dorm?" Taekwoon stare at Hakyeon face under the street lamp they standing at.

"Is it wrong if I want to go back to the dorm? I am also living there.." Hakyeon scoffed as he found that question is funny.

Taekwoon frown. This isn't the answer he expected to hear. "Hakyeon, what are you doing at the CEO office early this morning? Perhaps, discussing about contract termination?" 

Upon hearing the question, Hakyeon facing his friend and look into his eyes deeply until Taekwoon take his eyes away from him.

"So is this why you can't concentrate on the practice today? Because you keep thinking about my reason on why I'm meeting the CEO?" Hakyeon ask sincerely.

Taekwoon nodded slowly. "Are you really gonna leave us?"

 

"Guys, is it okay if we leave both of them there?" Wonshik ask while he keeping his eyes on the oldest hyung that has been stare in each others eyes for quite some time not far from their standing.

"I am honestly scare if they ended up punching each other by the way the look at each other" He continues.

"Just let them settle down their things. I am sure they won't do something stupid and childish. They are old enough to know that" Jaehwan look serious when he said that and ask the dongsaeng to just continue their walks.

 

"About the thing we discuss at the cafe last time, let us forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter