Three

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The six of them standing still in the living room without anyone move an inch or even speak up. Hakyeon glares to Taekwoon as he still digesting each of the words thrown to him by that main vocalist.

“Whoever you are, just leave and don’t you ever coming back here.. We aren’t welcoming you, dude.” Taekwoon speaks up.

“Hyung, why are you suddenly acting up like this?” Jaehwan can’t watch the continuous argument from Taekwoon who suddenly acting weird.

“Acting? Did you guys think I am acting? Why everyone in this dorm seems like to take his side instead of me?” Taekwoon groans annoyed.

“No..we didn’t took anyone side, hyung. But your weird behaviour is so obvious” Jaehwan raised his voice to defend himself when he felt like the hyung blame him.

“Jaehwan..” Hakyeon soft voice make Jaehwan shut his mouth. He knows that hyung trying to calming him down before he started to yells.

“How did you know him too?” Taekwoon asked straight to Hakyeon in displeased. This guy looks like he knows them too well.

“Perhaps, are you a sasaeng?”

His remarks towards the leader shoot right through everyone. They seem even more clueless, rounding their eyes as they can’t believe such word coming out from the older member towards their dear leader whom they respect the most.

“This is harsh, Jung Leo” Hakyeon responded immediately.

“I did wrong to you, I admit that. But that wasn’t big enough for you to despise me” Hakyeon feels hurt when Taekwoon seems to stick to his words last night.

“Are you happy to pretending that I am a stranger to you?”

“How many times should I told you, I didn’t know you.. I am not pretending..” Taekwoon screams his lungs out. He feels tired as this guy isn’t took his word seriously.

“Taekwoon hyung..Calm down.. We can settle this things without fight right? Hakyeon hyung just wanted you to forgive him. It’s a simple as that” Hongbin come in between the oldest hyungs fight.

“Hakyeon? So his name is Hakyeon??”

Now, Taekwoon knows who Hakyeon that Hongbin keep mentioning earlier is, though he feels something off with the name. Something which is not complete. He isn’t sure either.

“Are you serious hyung?” Hyuk who stands beside Taekwoon, ask in disbelief.

“You don’t reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter