Four

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pulls the blanket up till his chest and rests his hand on it. He blinks his eyes on the ceiling in the room with the lights off. It’s already past 12am, but some other members said they can’t sleep and wanting to wait for Hakyeon. Yes, that guy whose name is Hakyeon. Taekwoon still in confused state as why he’s the only one who don’t have the memory of Cha Hakyeon, which the members told him, he is VIXX leader and using N as his stage name. They have been promoting together for almost 6 years by now.

But he swears that he didn’t remember any. As what he remember, there always 5 members of VIXX since debut. Never has he met a Jellyfish trainee with that name and face.

‘Did the members actually pull off a prank on me?’

‘It’s not like my birthday is coming soon, but why?’

‘If what they said was true, why I didn’t remember any?’

 

“Where am I?”

 He suddenly woke up at the unfamiliar place which covered with only white walls. He can’t see anything but white. No one was presence there. The place is so quiet and cold.

“Hello~~” He calls for someone hoping he got any reply, but none.

He keeps walking through the place though it’s just the same either its front, back, right or left. He sees nothing. He started to panic as he notices that he’s the only human being live there and there’s no end for this road even though he keeps walks and walks.

“Please don’t do this to me..I am begging for whatever it is, bring me back to my world..” He’s sweating.

“This is your world, son”

The sudden heavy voice echoed throughout the place which brings shocked to him. The voice sounded scary to his ears.

“I…I..want to…to go back home…” He stutters.

“No one wants you, my son” The voice echoed again.

“I am not your son!” He yells as he found it annoyed when the voice keeps calling him ‘son’.

“Why did you want to go home?”

“Because..someone must’ve been waiting for me..”He chokes.

“Who?”

“Hakyeon”

“Who is Hakyeon?” The voice is still sounded so calm despite got yells before.

“My friend..My best friend..Cha Hakyeon..”

He continued. “I want to meet him..I think I just hurts him last night..I can feel that he’s hurting much by my word..” He cried.

“What did you say to him?”

“I said, I wish to not remembering him when I woke up next morning.. I saw he’s slightly hurt with that..” He gives up his leg as he kneels down and keep crying.

“Please send me to home. I need to meet him..”

“I can’t, my son..”

“But why?!” He screams.

“This is what you asking for. I can’t. You are willingly to let go of your memory about him. So I bring you here.. You can’t go back to him.. You can never me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter