Nineteen

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you, hyung?" Hyuk asked again and all the eyes are on Taekwoon looking for an answer.

Taekwoon immediately shaking his heads and denied that accused.

"No, I'm not.." He avoids making eye contacts with the members. 'But Hakyeon is', the words only stuck in his head. He didn't how to tell the members about what Hakyeon been up to because he can't imagine what will their reaction on this matter.

"But why suddenly you asked? Is there anything bothering you? You can share with us hyung. Don't keep it to yourself" Jaehwan in after been silent for a moment. 

"It's..nothing..really..I'm just asking.." Taekwoon stutters on his words and just put a little smile at the end.

"Alright then. But honestly please don't bring up this topic again. I don't like it. I can't imagine if VIXX aren't six anymore..I hate to even imagine that" Hyuk just ended up the conversation right away before they gone too far into it. 

Taekwoon bit his lips. 'Sometimes telling lies is less hurting than knowing the truth' 

 

It's another day to go through. Like always, VIXX waking up in the morning,having breakfast then headed to the company for another practice day. The five of them walks away from the dorm heading to Jellyfish. It is just 10 minutes away by walking. Taekwoon followed the members from behind and just watching them silently. The dongsaengs seems in the good mood today and looking at their laugh makes Taekwoon wonders as if that laugh will still remains the same after they know what Hakyeon are up to. 

"I envy Hakyeon hyung tho. He's on break right now. He went on vacation" Hongbin pout as he said that.

Taekwoon frown. 'Hakyeon on vacation? How did Hongbin knows?' 

"How did you know?" Wonshik scream while catching up on Hongbin in front of him.

"I asked manager hyung last night. He said that Hakyeon hyung is on vacation. And don't ask me when will he coming back because no one knows" Hongbin explain.

"So that means he really won't join us for Dream Concert this Saturday?" Jaehwan sighed as he look disappointed. Honestly he hopes that the six of them will be o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter