Two

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You keep calling me Taekwoon, but I don’t even know your name.. You act like we are close enough.. Who are you actually?”

Taekwoon get up from his sit and stands beside the bed while his eyes are still fixing on the not so tall guy who look taken aback near the door.

“This isn’t the right time to joke around, Woon-ah.. Just drop that off..Are you that mad at me for what happen yesterday till you act like you don’t know me?”

Hakyeon started to feel uncomfortable with the look Taekwoon give to him. He feels something off from that stare.

“I don’t know what happen between you and me yesterday.. But I know for sure that I’m totally clueless about your identity..I don’t know where you’re coming from. For whatever reason you have on me, I asked you to forget it and leave this dorm before my dongsaengs know you’re here..”

Taekwoon is pissed off as the guy in front of him right now seems like to plays joke on him. He grabs the towel on the chair beside the bed and wanting to take shower, doesn’t want to waste his time to entertain these stranger at the morning.

“Before you go out, please close the door..” He instructed that guy before going into the bathroom.

Taekwoon clearly heard the door being slam loudly but he shrugged it off as it doesn’t matter to him anyway.

 

Hakyeon walked off from Taekwoon’s room feels irritated for what happen between them. He feels betray that Taekwoon dare to jokes around and act like he doesn’t know anything but himself.

“Hyung.. Are you okay?”

Wonshik who saw Hakyeon walks toward his room with unreadable face decided to greet him. Hearing someone calling his name, Hakyeon stops for a while and turning his face to see Wonshik approaching him.

“Are you okay?” The younger asked again.

“Did you know me?” Hakyeon suddenly ask.

“What?” Wonshik is taken aback with the sudden question.

“What did you mean, hyung?”

“I asked you, did you know my name? Did you know where I came from?” Hakyeon face look so determined.

“Of course..You are VIXX N..The leader of VIXX.. Also, a lovely hyung Cha Hakyeon from Changwon.. Why did suddenly you asked this?”

Wonshik found it funny to answer it at the early morning, but since it’s the leader that asking him, he did it anyway. Hakyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter