Sixteen

Do I Know You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon grab a glass of water in the fridge and walked towards the living room where other members are currently there. He then decided to take a sit beside Hyuk on the sofa. Not when he about to sit, Hyuk suddenly stand up and leave to his room without any words. Taekwoon sighed as he let it slide away and focusing on Jaehwan and Hongbin lying on the floor while playing video games in their phones. 

"Is there a new game you guys are on?" He try his best to have some conversation with them. 

"No" That was so short for a reply but that's what Jaehwan said it out. 

Again for the nth time, Taekwoon let out big sighed and leave to his room , disappointed. He stare on the ceiling while his head already place on the soft pillow. 

'It's been 2 days since the day we fought. And no one seems to care about this. No one wanted to talk to me, especially Hyuk'. 

He then reach the phone besides and stare on the screen. He took a deep breath before unlock it and dial up someone number. He hesitate to push the call button, afraid that the call might get reject or he's afraid that he got yelled for it. 

'Should I call him?' 

Suddenly the phone ringing and Taekwoon startled and almost drop the phone on his face. He gulps his saliva when he saw the caller name. Slowly he push the green button and put the phone on his left ear. 

"Hello..Sorry if I disturb your night.."

Hakyeon voice through the phone speaker sounds soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter