Chapter 09: Spartace

You're The Only One

Ji Hyo opened up her eyes as soon as she arrived at an unknown restaurant. Jong Kook was besides her. That guy was the one who helped her since her eyes were being closed by black cloth. She turned to look at Jong Kook, confused. Jong Kook said nothing but smiled. 

Jong Kook pulled Ji Hyo's hand and lead her into the restaurant. Everyone in the restaurant welcomed them with full of respect. It caused Ji Hyo to be blank once again. There were lot of customers but staffs served them like VIP. 

Ji Hyo was dumbfounded by the way staffs served her and Jong Kook. 

"Jong Kook, don't you feel a little weird about the way waiters and waitresses served us? They serve us like VIP, no - no, like we are the owner of this restaurant! "Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook. 

Jong Kook chuckled. He, who was about to drink his juice, put down the glass. 

"Maybe we are the owner of this restaurant, "Jong Kook said. He stared at Ji Hyo, serious. 

"Don't be kidding Jong Kook! I'm serious! "Ji Hyo scolded Jong Kook. She was about to raise her hand to slap Jong Kook when she realized that they were in a place where lot of people would stare at them if she did that. 

Her reaction caused Jong Kook to burst into laughter. Ji Hyo already showed her not satisfy face to Jong Kook. 

"Thank you, "Ji Hyo and Jong Kook thanked the waiter who served them with carbonara pasta. The waiter smiled and bowed to them before leaving. 

"See! They don't bow to other customers! "Ji Hyo said to Jong Kook. She looked around her, at the other customers. Other waiters didn't bow to the other customers - they did bow but not as same as they bowed to them. 

"Ji Hyo! Just eat your pasta before it turned to be cold! "Jong Kook stopped Ji Hyo from foolish herself. Moreover, the way Ji Hyo acted would make other customers felt uncomfortable. 

Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo ate their meal. They didn't talk about anything as they too enjoyed their tatsty meal. It only took them fifteen minutes to finish their meal because the meal tasted delicious. 

"Ji Hyo, may I ask you something? "Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo. They had finish their meal. Ji Hyo answered Jong Kook while she wiped . 

"Hmm... "

"But you have to answer with honest! "

"Yha Jong Kook! Don't waste our time! "

"Okay Princess Ji Hyo! "Jong Kook said. Ji Hyo's face blushed when Jong Kook called her princess. 

"If you are given a chance to choose either to be the owner of this restaurant or me, what will you choose? "

"Maybe both, "Ji Hyo answered. Jong Kook let out a sigh. 

"Only one dear! "Jong Kook said to Ji Hyo. It caused Ji Hyo to chuckled. 

"Of course..... You, Kim Jong Kook! Why I have to choose this restaurant if I can get love from you. Kim Jong Koo, you're more worth than this restaurant! "Ji Hyo said confidently. She started at Jong Kook. Her stare was full of loves. 

Jong Kook smiled. He put his right hand into his pocket and took out something. He then passed it to Ji Hyo who sat in front of him. 

Ji Hyo shocked! It was ring. A golden ring with diamond on top. Her eyes watery. 

"Is this the meaning of.... "

"Will you marry me? "Jong Kook out Ji Hyo. He kneeled on his left knee in front of his loveable lady. 

Ji Hyo became speechless. She turned around. Her face was hot when she realized everyone's eyes on her and Jong Kook. She embarrassed but then she nodded her head. Everyone in the restaurant gave them a big applause. Jong Kook stood up. Then, a tall waitress came and gave Jong Kook a bouquet of red roses which was then given to Ji Hyo . Once again, that lady became blank. 

"Did you plan all this? "Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook. Jong Kook said nothing but smiled. 

"Wait! I have another question! "

"Yha! You don't answer me, yet, you ask me another question! "Ji Hyo scolded Jong Kook. Jong Kook chuckled. 

"If you are given a chance to name this restaurant, what will you name it ? "Jong Kook asked. 

"What? This restaurant haven't got a name? "Ji Hyo asked again. Jong Kook shook his head vigorously. 

"Running Man Restaurant, "Ji Hyo answered after thought for a while. 

"Why Running Man? Isn't it weird? "

"Running an is you. You had chased me for along time. You love me but you don't have courage to confess it to me, yet, you kept running to me. Running to me to have my love. It'll remind me forever of you! "Ji Hyo explained. 

"Then, this restaurant will be named as Running Man Restaurant! "

Ji Hyo's mouth opened wide. She was in super blank! 

"The truth is, I'm the owner of this restaurant. My father gave it to me. He asked me to run this restaurant. I want to run this business with the one that I love and that person is you, Song Ji Hyo. Be my wife and my faithful assistant. Let's run our future and this restaurant together with success! "Jong Kook explained to Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo said nothing. She cried - cry of happiness. She had found her happiness here, with Kim Jong Kook. Jong Kook pulled Ji Hyo toward him and hugged that lady.