Chapter 04: Between Love And Friend

You're The Only One

It was lunch time, yet Baekhyun and  Kyungsoo didn't move anywhere. They planned to not having lunch. They took a chance to converse to each other as they couldn't do so when Chanyeol was around. That guy would force Kyungsoo to not moving around but stay beside him. 

Lunch time lasted for an hour. Lot of things that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had talked about. They even laughed happily. It was until Baekhyun talked about Chanyeol that the laughter gone. Their face turned to serious. 

"Hey Soo, I think Chanyeol always listen to you. He'll do whatever you say even it'll humiliate himself, "Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo. 

"What are you talking about Baek! He's not! I'm the one who listens to him, "Kyungsoo replied. He let out a sigh. 

"Because he'll threat to beat me if you don't listen to him, right? "Baekhyun asked. 

"Urghhh... Yes, you're right! Am I crazy to let him beat you? "Kyungsoo said. 

"Soo, thanks! Thanks for saving me. My life at school becomes better when you're here. I don't have to rush to the cafeteria to buy him lunch anymore, "Baekhyun thanked Kyungsoo. He really meant it. 

"It's nothing Baek! "

"I bet he likes you, "

"What? Who? "

"Chanyeol. I bet he likes you. That's why he always listen to you. That's the reason he never like you to go to another places. That's why he always forces you to be beside him, always and forever! "

Kyungsoo's cheeks began to blush soon after he heard to Baekhyun. 

"Do you like him too Soo? "

"Why are you asking me about that? Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun. He felt weird about the question. 

"Because I like him. I like Chanyeol! "Baekhyun confessed his feeling toward Chanyeol to his best friend. 

The confession really caused Kyungsoo shock. He never thought that Baekhyun would fall in love with a person who like to bully him. His heart suddenly ache when he heard the confession. He didn't know why. He kept his heart calm but he just couldn't. The ache feeling kept hurting him. He kept silence for a moment. Baekhyun likely understand him that he kept on silence too. 

"I..... I'll help you in this love matter! "Kyungsoo voiced out what he never thought to say. 

Baekhyun eyes sparkled when Kyungsoo offered to help him. He thanked Kyungsoo. He hugged Kyungsoo with joy. Kyungsoo, on the other side, wiped tears that fell on his cheeks quickly while hugging his best friend. 

"As long as you're happy Baek, I'm okay with it! "Kyungsoo whispered to Baekhyun. 

................

Chanyeol, who searched for Kyungsoo at the cafeteria let out a relieve sigh when he found that tiny guy in the classroom with none other than his lackey, Baekhyun. 

He entered into the class and walked straight to those guys. He then back hugged Kyungsoo in front of Baekhyun. Kyungsoo shocked. He turned to look at his back. Chanyeol. Kyungsoo turned to look at Baekhyun, whose face already changed. Jealous. Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol away from him but the grip was tight that it was hard for him to free himself from that tall guy. 

"Let me free Chanyeol! "Kyungsoo scolded Chanyeol. 

"No. I'll not let you go until you tell me what you want to eat. I'll treat you today, "Chanyeol replied. His grip got even tighter afraid that Kyungsoo might push him harder. 

"I want bread. Now, let me go! "Kyungsoo said quickly. 

Chanyeol let go Kyungsoo. He then turned to Baekhyun. The one who became the viewer. 

"Yha! What are waiting for? Go and grab us bread now! "Chanyeol ordered Baekhyun. He even scolded Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun stood up quickly and was about to go to the cafeteria when his hand was being pulled by Kyungsoo. 

"Chanyeol, why don't you go and buy them by yourself, instead of asking Baekhyun, "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. His hand still held Baekhyun"s hand while saying those. Chanyeol acted like he didn't hear to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo let out a sigh. 

"It's okay Soo! I'll do it! "Baekhyun told Kyungsoo. 

"But... "

"Just let him go! "Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo shocked. He turned to look at Chanyeol. He then turned to Baekhyun who Chad nodded his head slowly - signing he's okay with it. Kyungsoo let Baekhyun's hand slowly. 

"Thanks, "Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun. 

................

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol didn't talk much soon after Baekhyun leaved them to the cafeteria. Kyungsoo thought about his conversation with Baekhyun just now. He took a deep breath. 

"Chanyeol, "Kyungsoo called Chanyeol. 

"Hmm... "

"There's a thing I want to tell you, "

"Hmmm... "

"It's about Baekhyun. He... He likes you! "

"What? Are you kidding me? How can a lackey falls in love with the person who bullies him. Is he going insane? "Chanyeol said. He laughed. 

"It's serious! Have I ever lie to you? "Kyungsoo scolded Chanyeol for not being serious. That tall guy stopped from laughing with sudden. His face looked serious. He moved nearer to Kyungsoo. He couldn't believe the fact that Baekhyun fell in love with him. 

"Yha Kyungsoo! Tell your best friend that I don't like him. I'll never like him! Tell him that I already have someone else, "Chanyeol talked to Kyungsoo. His voice heard serious and firm. There wasn't any sign - that showed that guy was lying. 

"Who is that person? Does that person likes you too? "Kyungsoo asked quickly. He didn't know, but his heart told him that he was jealous. He tried to hide his feeling. 

"I'll never tell you, "Chanyeol replied, short. He turned to look at the door, waiting for the comeback of Baekhyun. His stomach already growled of hunger. 

"I guess that person doesn't know about your feeling. Why don't you accept Baekhyun? He sincerely likes you! "Kyungsoo persuaded Chanyeol to accept Baekhyun although his heart ached every time he did that. 

"I said no! Why you force me to do something that I hate? "Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo. He let out his anger to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo became silence after being yelled by Chanyeol. That was the first time Chanyeol scolded him. He was shocked! Chanyeol, on the other hand, also became silence. His face showed that he was regretted because scolding Kyungsoo. He moved nearer  to Kyungsoo. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and held it tightly. He apologized Kyungsoo for being harsh to him. 

Baekhyun arrived at the class. His body was sweating. The first thing he saw when he entered into the classroom was Kyungsoo's hand being held by Chanyeol. His eyes started to watery. His heart ached. He took a deep breath so tears wouldn't fall. 

He passed breads to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't accept it but he gave that bread back to Baekhyun. 

"Take it Baek. You need it more than me, "

Chanyeol grabbed the bread from Baekhyun's hand and gave it to Kyungsoo. 

"It's for you! Not for him! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. He looked at Baekhyun angrily. Baekhyun didn't do anything. He bit his upper lip, afraid of Chanyeol. 

"Yeah, you gave it to me and now I want to give it to Baekhyun, "Kyungsoo replied. He annoyed with Chanyeol. 

"Take it now! Or you want me to feed you? It's my pleasure! "Chanyeol forced Kyungsoo. He even said that he would feed Kyungsoo just to make Baekhyun's heart ache. 

Kyungsoo who knew about Chanyeol's intention, took  the bread. He divided the bread into two parts. Chanyeol ate his bread when he saw Kyungsoo took his bread, thinking that Kyungso would eat it. On the other hand, Kyungsoo gave half of the bread to Baekhyun when he saw Chanyeol already eat his bread. 

Chanyeol became angry. He was being fooled by Kyungsoo. He threw his leftover bread on the floor. He then leaved both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He even didn't enter the class until the school session ended.