Chapter 07: Catch Me If You Can

You're The Only One

DAY 01

It was the day when finally Baekhyun discharged from school clinic. After a week spending nights in the school clinic without no one besides him - exceptional for Sehun (Baekhyun pretended Sehun wasn't around!). He packed his stuff and waited for his hyung at the school gate. He waited for Kyungsoo, but Sehun was the one who arrived. 

"Come, I'll help you. I'll sending you to your home, "Sehun said to Baekhyun. He opened his car door for Baekhyun and tried to help that guy with his luggage but Baekhyun pulled away his luggage. 

"Kyungsoo will not come, "Sehun said to Baekhyun. He tried to help Baekhyun again but that guy still acted the same. 

Soon, Kyungsoo came. 

"Hey hyung! Why are you late? I thought I heard someone said that you will not come to fetch me, "Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo who just got out from cab. 

"I'm sorry! Come, I'll help you with those. Let's go back to your home, "Kyungsoo replied. He apologized Baekhyun for being late. 

"Why are you so hurry? "Baekhyun asked. He tried to help Kyungsoo but his hyung didn't allow him. 

"Or I'll be late to go toto work. I do a part time to cost my school fee. My parents can't do that. We're too poor, "Kyungsoo told Baekhyun. 

"I'll go with you. I'll stay at your place! "

"No way! You can't! It's uncomfortable! "

"If you can, why don't I? "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes! "

Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went back to home soon after done putting luggage into the cab bonet, leaving Sehun alone. 

.................

DAY 02

Baekhyun who had arrived at school, rushed to enter his class. He couldn't wait to meet Kyungsoo, his hyung and his best friend. He put his bag onto his chair and was about to go to Kyungsoo's place when he suddenly found a card on his table. 

He looked around his class. He took the card and opened it. He smirked with sudden. It was an apologize card from none other than Sehun. He reread it for the second and third time before tore it into two pieces. 

He then put that card on Sehun's table before moved to Kyungsoo. 

...............

DAY 03

"Students, please divide yourself into groups of two. We're going to have partner discussion! "Mr Suk Jin ordered his students. His voice was high and clear. 

Students started to choose their partner including Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun. 

"Baekhyun, comes and be my partner! "Sehun asked Baekhyun who sat besides him to be his discussion partner. Baekhyun rolled both of his eyes before turned at his back to Kyungsoo.

"Hyung, let's be partner! "Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo. He smiled to his hyung. 

"Okay! "Kyungsoo agreed. He put his thumb up - signing okay! 

"No way! He's mine! "Chanyeol protested. He pulled Kyungsoo toward him. 

Baekhyun wasn't satisfied. He stood up and called for Mr Suk Jin. 

"Sir, can I partner up with Kyungsoo? "

"Want to partner up with your hyung arh? Okay! Both of you are partner! "Mr Suk Jin agreed. 

Both Sehun and Chanyeol couldn't say anything when Mr Suk Jin agreed with Baekhyun. They were forced to be partner. 

.................

DAY 04

Baekhyun was reading a book when someone put a paper bag, filled with food in front of him. There were bread, cake, muffin, juice and fruit. Baekhyun shocked. He lifted up his head to look at the person who gave him that food. Sehun. He turned to read his book again. 

"I heard that you haven't take your breakfast. So, I bought these for you. Hurry up! Eat those. Learning session will start soon! "Sehun said to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun, neither ate nor took those food. He continued to read his book. It caused Sehun to become annoy. He forced Baekhyun to eat those food. 

Baekhyun stood up and took that paper bag. He went outside of the class. Sehun followed him. Baekhyun threw that paper bag, filled with food into the dustbin. He turned to look at Sehun who was shocked. 

"Learning session will start soon! "Baekhyun said before leaving shocking Sehun. 

................

DAY 05

Baekhyun was talking to one of his classmates. Suddenly, the calm of the class atmosphere turned to noise when Sehun entered the class. He brought a bouquet of pink roses along him. Baekhyun pretended that he didn't see Sehun. 

Sehun came, approaching Baekhyun. With sudden, he kneeled down on his two knees in front of Baekhyun. 

"Dear lovely Baekhyun, do accept this roses, signing my love to you. Please accept me in your life! "Sehun said . 

Everyone in the class started to cheer up for Baekhyun. They asked Baekhyun to accept that flowers and the love from Sehun. 

Baekhyun started to feel embarrass. He looked around his class when  everyone paid their fully attention to him and Sehun. He froze, didn't know what to do. 

He took the flowers and passed it to Kyungsoo who just entered the class. The dumbfounded Kyungsoo shocked. 

"I hate pink! I hate flowers! I hate you, Oh Sehun! "Baekhyun yelled at Sehun whose face already changed. 

"If that you want, I'll never disturb you again! I promise! "Sehun said. His eyes were watery. He went out of the class. 

Everyone in the class booed Baekhyun for treating Sehun badly. But, Baekhyun ignored it although his heart ached when Sehun said those to him. He acted calm. 

................

DAY 06 - 08

Baekhyun waited for Sehun. He wanted to apologized Sehun but that guy didn't show up his face. It had been three days that Sehun absent to school. 

First rumor said that Sehun had transferred to another school because of heartbreak. Second rumor said that Sehun was preparing to engage with another guy. 

Whatever it was, Baekhyun's heart ached when thinking about Sehun. He felt guilty because had treated that guy badly when the blame was not fully on Sehun. He waited and waited for Sehun to come to him but nothing happened. He just realized that he loved Sehun after the absent of that guy. 

But, it was useless when Sehun wasn't around. He felt bad. He wanted to tell Sehun that he loved that guy so much. He wanted to hug that guy. He wanted to thank that guy for taking care of him throughout the days when he was in school clinic. 

He cried. His body became weak, so weak that he couldn't stand on his two feet by his own. His vision became blur. All he could remember was Kyungsoo rushed to him and supported him from falling down. He fainted.