Chapter 01: The New Student

You're The Only One

The loud class started to become silent as Mr Yixing stepped into that class. His face looked as usual, happy and gay. He asked all students to sit on their own place before announce a news of a new transferred student. The news caused the class to become noisy once again. Mr Yixing took a deep breath.

"Class, please be quiet! I'll not let that new student come in if all of you keep on making noise! "Mr Yixing ordered his students to keep quiet. He raised his voice so his students could hear him. 

All of Mr Yixing students started to keep quiet when being told to do so by their teacher - who's not excited when there'll be a new student in your class by the way! 

The new student entered the class as being ordered by Mr Yixing. That student was a short boy. He looked cute and normal except for his lip. It turned up to be a heart shaped lip. 

Everyone in the class welcomed that new student with warm-hearted. They looked so happy to have a new student in their class except one student - Park Chanyeol. He kept both of his eyes at that student. 

"Guys, keep quiet! I want your new friend introduce himself and I don't want anyone to bully him especially Chanyeol and Sehun! "Mr Yixing spoke at last. His raised his voice once again. 

The whole class kept on quiet before that new student started to introduce himself. They were likely kindergarten students, need to order before do something. 

"Hello, I'm a new student, Do Kyungsoo. I hope that we can be friend! "That new student introduce himself. His lip formed a shape of a heart when he smiled. 

"Do Kyungsoo, go and sit beside Baekhyun, the one with glasses, "Mr Yixing talked to Kyungsoo. 

"No! He's going to sit beside me! "Park Chanyeol spoke at last after  being a long term listener. 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, he can't. Sehun already sit beside you. The only blank seat is beside Baekhyun, "Mr Yixing replied. 

Oh Sehun, the one who sat beside Chanyeol, stood and walked to Baekhyun and sat beside that nerd guy. Baekhyun didn't say anything or rejected as he was afraid. - Sehun is Chanyeol's best friend, the one who always bully him. He felt so uneasy. 

Kyungsoo refused to sit beside Chanyeol as he saw the uncomfortable reaction from Baekhyun. He asked Mr Yixing to put him beside Baekhyun. Mr Yixing kept quiet for a while. He thought before made a decision. 

Mr Yixing knew that Chanyeol and Sehun always bullied Baekhyun, even made him as their lackey. He decided to keep Sehun beside Baekhyun as Sehun would not bully Baekhyun when Chanyeol wasn't around. And Kyungsoo, beside Chanyeol in hope that both Chanyeol and Sehun stopped from bullying Baekhyun. 

Kyungsoo, I guess it's better for you to take a place beside Chanyeol, "Mr Yixing talked to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh while Chanyeol smiled. Kyungsoo walked to the back and passed Baekhyun. He smiled to Baekhyun before took a sit beside Chanyeol. Baekhyun replied that smile. 

........

"Would you mind to stop from staring at me! "Kyungsoo whispered to Chanyeol. He knew that Chanyeol kept his eyes on him since Mr Yixing's class. And now it's the fourth class, Mr Suk Jin's class. He was uncomfortable with that weird stare. 

"Hey cute, you forget to introduce yourself. It's not the way to make a friends, even a friend, "Chanyeol whispered back to Kyungsoo. His eyes were still on that guy.

"I have introduce myself just now and I already know about you. What's more? "Kyungsoo replied. 

"It's different! You introduce yourself to all of them but not me, "Chanyeol said. 

"Hmmmm.... "

"Just that? "

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before started to introduce himself - again!

“I'm Do Kyungsoo and I know that you like to bully others especially Baekhyun and he's your lackey, "

"Hey! You know a lot about me! Are you interested in me? By the way, I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol, "

"You can bully others but not me! Remember that! "

"I'm not going to do that to you even if I can. Don't worry! "

............

Kyungsoo searched his calculator all over his place but he couldn't find it. He thought that he might leave it at home, so he woke Chanyeol up to borrow that guy's calculator.

Chanyeol woke up and almost bursted into anger. He smiled instead of angry when he saw Kyungsoo, the one who woke him up. 

"What's the matter? "Chanyeol asked. 

"You're about to scold, am I right? "Kyungsoo didn't answer the question. Chanyeol kept quiet. He knew that he got caught red handed. 

"I just want to borrow your calculator. I forgot to bring mine, "Kyungsoo said. 

Chanyeol searched his calculator under his table and in his bag but he couldn't find it. He shouted, calling for Baekhyun. 

"Hey, Baekhyun! Give me your calculator! "

"But I'm using it, "Baekhyun replied. He didn't have any courage to make eyes contact with Chanyeol. 

"I want it now! "

Baekhyun hurriedly passed his calculator to Chanyeol and Chanyeol grabbed it without saying thank to that nerd guy. He gave that calculator to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo refused to take it even use it. 

"I guess, it's better if you give it back to Baekhyun. He needs it more than me, "Kyungsoo said it to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol refused to give it back to the owner. He even forced Kyungsoo to use it. 

"Use it or I'll throw it on the floor! "Chanyeol threated Kyungsoo. His face was serious while saying those. 

Kyungsoo grabbed that calculator swiftly and gave it back to Baekhyun. He even sat beside that guy as Sehun wasn't around. Chanyeol who was being leave alone let out an anger sigh. 

Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo heard to that sigh and it caused Baekhyun to feel uncomfortable. He turned to look at the back and saw Chanyeol was staring at him angrily. 

"Kyungsoo, I guess it's better for us if you go back to your seat, "Baekhyun whispered to Kyungsoo. 

"Why? "Kyungsoo shocked. 

"Just do it. Please....."

"Hmmm.. You will be beaten by Chanyeol if I don't go back to my seat, am I right? "

Baekhyun but his upper lip and nodded his head slowly. His face looked worry. Kyungsoo felt pity toward Baekhyun so he decided to go back to his seat and he did it. 

Chanyeol, who knew that Kyungsoo was about to go back his seat, started to smile.