Chapter 02: Meet The Bad Girl

You're The Only One

Ji Hyo looked around her. Looking for a place where she could have her lunch with her best friend, Lizzy. The cafeteria was already filled with students, or it was them who being late. 

"Lizzy, where are we going to eat? My stomach is already growling. There's isn't any blank table for us! "Ji Hyo complained to Lizzy. 

Lizzy, on the other side, busy looking straight at Jong Ki who was having time with his buddies, Haha and Kwang Soo. 

"Lizzy! "Ji Hyo shouted. Her voice echoed all around the cafeteria and caused all students to turn their head to both Ji Hyo and Lizzy. 

"What are all of you looking at? Don't you mind to just enjoy your meal and don't bother about others? "Ji Hyo shouted again and this time, it was to students in the cafeteria. 

All students turned back to their meal and enjoyed their lunch. None of them dare to turn their head at the other places and they seemed to eat their meal hurriedly after being scold by Ji Hyo. 

"Yha Ji Hyo! What a shame! "Lizzy whispered to Ji Hyo. Her face turned to red and even redder when she realised that Jong Ki kept both of his eyes at her. 

Lizzy grabbed Ji Hyo's hand and pulled her to the nearest table where Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were having their lunch. They took seats in front of those boys without asking their permission. 

"There's isn't any blank table, so we join both of you, "Lizzy said. Her face was still in red. 

"And you are embarrass because of this silly girl, right? "Baekhyun replied. He smiled broadly when Lizzy nodded her head quickly. 

"Watch your mouth, nerdy! I'm two years older than you! "Ji Hyo yelled at Baekhyun. She stared at that guy. 

"I know it! I'm so sorry, okay! But, don't you know that you're going bring us bad luck, just like how you did to Lizzy noona. You will cause a problem! "Baekhyun said to Ji Hyo -clear and firm. 

"I know it! I'm famous with the title of Bad Ji Hyo but I'm also famous with the title of Goddess of Luck! You have to know that! "Ji Hyo said. 

"And I'm only make a mess with a bad person. You're not one of them! "Ji Hyo continued. 

"Am I right, Lizzy? "Ji Hyo asked Lizzy who was about to drink her apple juice. Lizzy nodded her head, while her eyes were rolled. 

"Hahahahaha.... Don't do that expression, you silly girl! I'm sorry about just now, okay? "Ji Hyo apologized Lizzy. 

"Hmmm..."

"That's my best friend! Hey Baekhyun, who's beside you? "Ji Hyo asked Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun was about to speak when Kyungsoo introduced himself a second faster than Baekhyun. 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, a new transferred student. Nice to meet both of you, "

"Hey, I like you! You're really polite! I'm Lizzy and this is Ji Hyo, Bad Ji Hyo, "Lizzy spoke at last, introducing herself and Ji Hyo. 

"Be my little brother, would you? "Ji Hyo asked Kyungsoo. Her eyes sparkled with joy. 

"I don't want! "Baekhyun said. 

"I don't mind about you! You're only my cousin, always and forever! "Ji Hyo said to Baekhyun. She stuck out her tongue to Baekhyun. Her act caused both Lizzy and Kyungsoo bursted into laughter. 

"Alright, Ji Hyo noona! Cousin, always and forever! "Baekhyun, who didn't want to lose, also stuck out his tongue. 

...........

Jong Kook who arrived late at the cafeteria rushed to take his lunch. Unfortunately, because of Mr Jae Suk, he needed to rush to take his lunch. All tables in the cafeteria already filled with hungry students. He looked around to find a place when he saw Ji Hyo, Lizzy, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. He smiled and walked to them. 

Lizzy who happened to see Jong Kook approaching them, whispered to Ji Hyo. 

"Your LOVEABLE boyfriend has come, "

Ji Hyo turnedher head up and saw that smiling Jong Kook while her hand reached Lizzy's hand - pinch! 

Lizzy screamed out of pain and caused Jong Kook shocked. He accidentally spilled his juice to Ji Hyo's school uniform. 

Ji Hyo stood up drastically and grabbed Jong Kook's hair before pulled it harder. Her face was red of anger. Jong Kook didn't attack Ji Hyo. He let Ji Hyo pulled his hair although it hurted him. He just screamed of pain. 

Lizzy quickly stopped Ji Hyo and leave those boys. She couldn't stand to see the way Ji Hyo treated Jong Kook. She felt pity toward Jong Kook. 

"See both of you later! Sorry Jong Kook! "Lizzy said before leaving them. 

Baekhyun nodded his head while Jong Kook raised his hand and waved. He couldn't say any word as the pain was still there. Kyungsoo, who saw it for the first time, couldn't say anything but let his mouth opened wide. 

.........

"Jong Kook hyung, why are you keep losing to Ji Hyo noona? You're one of muscular guys in our school by the way, "Baekhyun asked Jong Kook. 

"Yha pabo! Are you asking for Ji Hyo noons to get beaten? "Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun. He even slapped that guy's head for being not rational. 

"I'm not! I'm just asking, silly! "Baekhyun yelled at Kyungsoo. 

"No wonder why Ji Hyo noona and you are cousin. Both of you have loud voice that can cause one to turn  up to be deaf! "Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun. 

Jong Kook laughed at both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. His pain disappeared when he saw the quarrel between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. 

"Well, I'm not going to tell both of you. It's a secret by the way, "Jong Kook spoke at last, stopping that childish quarrel between his juniors. 

Baekhyun ended the quarrel by stuck out his tongue. 

"Childish! "Kyungsoo murmured. 

Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo started to quarrel again but being stopped by Jong Kook - once again. 

"If you don't want to tell us, I'll tell you then. You like her, am I right? "

Jong Kook got caught red handed when his face turned to red. His small eyes enlarged with sudden. 

"How do you know about it, Kyungsoo? I bet this is your first time seeing me and Ji Hyo! "Jong Kook asked. He astonished with Kyungsoo. 

"Your eyes tell me. It sparkled with love when you see her, even when she pulled out your hair. Your eyes sparkled with happiness although you screamed out loud just now, "Kyungsoo answered. 

"Is it true, hyung? "Baekhyun asked Jong Kook. His voice tone showed that he forced Jong Kook to answer him. 

Jong Kook smiled broadly before leaving those boys. Kyungsoo replied the smile while Baekhyun was still searching for the answer.