Chapter 06: Between Love And Love

You're The Only One

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were at the library. They waited for Jong Ki and Lizzy. They had a group discussion for Mr Jae Suk's class. 

"Jong Kook, "Ji Hyo called Jong Kook. She turned to look at Jong Kook who sat beside her. 

"Hmmm.. "

"Thanks, "Ji Hyo thanked Jong Kook. She even put both of her hand at her chest and bowed to Jong Kook. Jong Kook turned to look at Ji Hyo. He bursted into laughter when he saw what Ji Hyo had done to him. 

Mr Lay who happened to be in the library, scolded both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. 

"Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, please be quiet! You're in the library. Be quiet or you will be kicked out from here! "

"Sorry Mr Lay! We will not repeat it again! "Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook apologized Mr Lay. 

Mr Lay nodded his head slowly. 

"This couple, aishhh... So troublesome! "Mr Lay murmured. 

Ji Hyo started to talk to Jong Kook again after she made sure that Mr Lay focused on his work. 

"Thanks for saving Baekhyun. If not because of you, I think I will lose my beloved cousin, "

"That's okay! "Jong Kook replied. 

"Ji Hyo, can I ask you something? "Jong Kook's turn to ask. His curiosity forced him to ask Ji Hyo. 

"What is it? "

"May I know more about Baekhyun and Kyungsoo? "

"Ouh.. It's a long story. I just knew about it from my aunt, Baekhyun's mother. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were orphans. My aunt and my uncle didn't have a child. They decided to take an adopted child. They decided to take Baekhyun, leaving Kyungsoo although Baekhyun begged them to adopt Kyungsoo too. For Baekhyun, Kyungsoo is his hyung. Then, a super rich family adopted Kyungsoo. Unluckily, Kyungsoo's parents being announced bankrupt later. Started from that day, Kyungsoo being abused by his parents. Now, he lives with a new family but in a poor condition, "Ji Hyo explained to Jong Kook. 

"Oh I see, "Jong Kook replied, short. He nodded his head several times - signing he understand. 

"Thanks too because still stay with me although I had done lot of bad things to you. I'm so thankful and appreciate it! "Ji Hyo thanked Jong Kook again. 

"I stay with you because I like you, "Jong Kook murmured to himself. 

"I heard that! "Ji Hyo said to Jong Kook. Jong Kook's face was in red when Ji Hyo said that. His cheek blushed. 

"I like you too, "Ji Hyo continued to say without turned to Jong Kook. That muscular guy quickly turned to Ji Hyo. 

"I like you more than friend, "Jong Kook said to Ji Hyo. 

"I really like you. I love you, "Jong Kook shyly confessed his feeling to Ji Hyo. 

"Accept him Ji Hyo! "

Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook shocked! They turned to look at their back. They were Lizzy and Jong Ki. Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook turned to look at each other before their face turned to red. 

"Ehem....  Why are both of you late? We had waited for both of you for a long time! "Ji Hyo scolded Jong Ki and Lizzy. 

"Don't change the topic Ji Hyo! Just stay at the previous topic! Accept him or you'll regret for the rest of your life! No one wants to be with you, Bad Ji Hyo! "Jong Ki said. He even pretended that he didn't see the change in Ji Hyo's personality. 

Bad Ji Hyo appeared! She slapped Jong Ki's shoulder harder. It caused Jong Ki to scream out loud while Lizzy already hide behind his boyfriend, Jong Ki. Afraid of Ji Hyo. 

"Don't be a busybody. I already accept him! "Ji Hyo said. 

"But I don't hear that you accept him, "Lizzy said. She was still behind Jong Ki's back. Still afraid ! 

"Yha, Lizzy! Now listen carefully! Mr Kim Jong Kook, with sincere, I, Song Ji Hyo, accept you in my life! "Ji Hyo said, clearly!  She didn't realize that she had made herself embarrass. She just realized it when Lizzy and Jong ki cheered for her. 

"Oh my! "Ji Hyo murmured. She covered her face with both of her hands. Jong Kook laughed.  He pulled Ji Hyo toward him and hugged that girl. 

"Thank you. I'll promise to take care of you! "Jong Kook whispered to Ji Hyo's ear. 

"Ehemmm... "

Four of them turned to look at Mr Lay who had been watching them. 

"What a romantic drama! I didn't know that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were friend before this. I thought that both of you were couple because both of you fit for each other. By the way, congrate and LEAVE this library now! Four of you had attracted other students to watch by your drama! "Mr Lay said to them. He even pointed them the exit door by using his finger. 

Jong Kook released Ji Hyo. Both of them rushed to leave the library when they realized other students paid fully attention to them. Lizzy and Jong Ki followed their friends later on. 

.................

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep. He was still in the school clinic. He had been here for several days. The first person he saw when he opened his eyes was Oh Sehun. 

"Why are you here? "Baekhyun asked Sehun. He didn't look at that guy when asked the question. 

"How dare you say that to the one who takes care of you for several days? "Sehun replied. He didn't mind about the way Baekhyun behaved toward him. 

"Where's Kyungsoo? "

"Your hyung? "

Baekhyun shocked. He didn't know that Sehun knew about him and Kyungsoo. About his past. Sehun just smiled and nodded. 

"Your hyung already told me about it. I'm symphatised toward you and your hyung. It was really hard for both of you especially your hyung. Just because he wanted to fulfill his promise to you, he became the victim of abuse, "Sehun told Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun's eyes began to watery. Sehun pulled Baekhyun toward him and hugged him. He wanted to make Baekhyun calm. Baekhyun cried. 

"I'm the one who caused him to suffer! "Baekhyun told Sehun. 

"You're not! It's what you called as a fate! Calm down, "Sehun persuaded Baekhyun. 

"Where's him? Where is Soo hyung? I want to apologize him, "Baekhyun asked. He stood up and wanted to meet Kyungsoo but Sehun didn't allow him. 

"Don't go. You're not allowed to move a lot. Dr Gary will scold me if he sees you walk around. Moreover, Kyungsoo has to take care of Chanyeol, "Sehun said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun listened to Sehun. The atmosphere began to silence like in the graveyard when both of them kept on silent. 

"Baekhyun, would you mind to leave Chanyeol. He doesn't deserve you, "Sehun said to Baekhyun. 

"No. I won't. I love him! "Baekhyun replied. 

"Please. I beg you. Give me a chance and I'll show you that I can love you more than Chanyeol can do, "

"Why? "

"Because I love you! "

"I mean, why I should leave Chanyeol? "

"Because Kyungsoo loves Chanyeol and Chanyeol loves Kyungsoo. Why don't you give your hyung a chance to have a happy life? He had sacrificed lots for your happiness and now it's your turn to sacrifice for him. Do you want to see him suffer again after had suffered for almost ten years? "

Baekhyun didn't answer to Sehun after listening to that guy. He turned to look at the outside through the window. 

"Get out, "Baekhyun said to Sehun. 

"But... "

"Get out! I said get out! "Baekhyun yelled out loudly at Sehun. His eyes began to watery again, thinking about what Sehun had said to him. 

Sehun let out a heavy sigh before walking out of the room, leaving Baekhyun alone. He kissed Baekhyun's forehead before went out from the room. Baekhyun didn't protest. He just let Sehun kissed his forehead. He laid down after hearing the door being closed. He cried alone.