Chapter 11: Chansoo

You're The Only One

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo. That guy was having a good time with Suho, the new transferred student. It had been a week that Suho transferred here and it had been a week that Kyungsoo didn't spend time with him. It made him worry. Worry that Kyungsoo might fall to Suho. Subo was something else - he was handsome, clever and kind - hearted that caused lot of students fell for him. Yet, Suho didn't have any feeling toward one of them. He always seen to be with Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. He annoyed with Suho. He annoyed with Kyungsoo too. He said he loved Chanyeol but he always with Suho not Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood up and moved to the front, where Suho and Kyungsoo were. He sat besides Kyungsoo. He even pulled Kyungsoo's chair nearer to him and hugged that small guy. Suho's face changed when he saw the action that Chanyeol had made. 

"So, Suho uh? How's this school? Have you find a partner? "Chanyeol asked Suho. Kyungsoo startled with the last question from Chanyeol. He slapped Chanyeol's thigh. 

"What? "Chanyeol turned to look at Kyungsoo. He pretended that he didn't understand. 

"It's okay Soo! I understand. Well, the school is awesome! Well, about the partner.... I think I have found one, "Suho answered Chanyeol while both of his eyes were ta Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol's hand held Kyungsoo's hand. 

"Of course, the school is awesome. Thanks to Kyungsoo who had made the school became more awesome. By the way, Kyungsoo is my partner and I hope you understand with what I mean by it! "Chanyeol talked to Suho. He even hugged Kyungsoo and landed a kiss on that guy's cheek. Kyungsoo's face blushed. He smiled. 

Suho shocked, but he pretended to be calm. His heart ached suddenly. He didn't know that Kyungsoo was Chanyeol's partner. The main reason he transferred to this school was because of Kyungsoo. He met Kyungsoo for the first time when they had English spelling bee contest between schools. He and Kyungsoo were contestants. He started to fell in love with Kyungsoo when he saw the smile from that guy. So, he decided to transfer to this school. But now, all his efforts were nothing. 

"Suho, we are going to the cafeteria for lunch. Do you want to join us? "Kyungsoo asked Suho. The question caused Suho to shock. He shook his head vigorously. 

"No! I don't feel like I want to have anything for lunch today. Just go on, "Suho answered. His stomach already growled but he let it be. He rather to be in hunger as long as his heart didn't ached to see how sweet Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were. 

"Do you want me to buy you something? "Kyungsoo offered a help. 

"He said he didn't want anything. Why bother asking him more? "Chanyeol scolded Kyungsoo. He didn't mean to scold Kyungsoo but he was jealous because Kyungsoo was caring about Suho. 

Suho, who knew what Chanyeol had thought, smiled. He knew that Chanyeol was jealous. And he knew that he still had a chance to get Kyungsoo as long as he kept making Chanyeol jealous and angry. Kyungsoo who though that Suho smiled to him, replied the smile. 

...................

Kyungsoo stood alone, waiting for the rain to stop. Recently, it rained cat and dog. Kyungsoo only had an umbrella which he leaved at home so his foster parents could use it. His parents had forced him to bring it along but he kept refusing. It didn't mean he didn't want to use it but his parents need it more than him. He hummed to a song. 

"What are you humming at? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. He stood besides Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo startled. He turned his head to the left. Chanyeol smiled to him. 

"Uh, nothing! Why haven't you go back home? "Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. 

"I forgot to bring along my umbrella. Let's wait for the rain to stop together. Come, let me hug you, "Chanyeol answered. He pulled Kyungsoo toward him. 

"For what? "Kyungsoo asked. 

"So we can remain hot, "Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo tightly. Kyungsoo, on the other side, didn't protest. He felt comfortable with it. He replied the hug. 

Suho walked to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. He had done meeting Mr Jae Suk and Mr Lay. 

"Kyungsoo, "Suho called Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned to look at his back. Chanyeol didn't turn his head as he knew it was Suho who called Kyungsoo. 

"Let's go back with me. We can share my umbrella. I'll send you to home, "Suho invited Kyungsoo to join him. But, Kyungsoo nodded his head vigorously. 

"It's okay! Chanyeol is here. Just go home carefully. Thanks for the invitation! "Kyungsoo declined the invitation politely. Chanyeol smirked. 

Chanyeol took out two umbrella from his bag and passed one of them to Kyungsoo as Suho vanished from his sight. 

"What... "Kyungsoo hadn't finish his word when Chanyeol put his finger to Kyungsoo's mouth, asking that guy to keep quiet. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"Keep that one. Let's share this umbrella, "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol did as ordered. They walked home together under one umbrella. 

...................

It was still early in morning that Suho waited Kyungsoo at the school gate. He had bought a breakfast for Kyungsoo. He waited and waited for that guy. 

Ten minutes later, Kyungsoo arrived at school. Chanyeol was with him. They seemed so happy that Suho felt so jealous. He quickly hid his feeling when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol approached him. He smiled to them - to Kyungsoo exactly. Kyungsoo replied the smile while Chanyeol rilled his eyes. 

Suho passed breakfast that he bought to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was about to take it when Chanyeol grabbed it swiftly. 

"We already had our breakfast, "Chanyeol said to Suho. Suho didn't believe. He turned to look at Kyungsoo and that guy didn't say anything but nodded his head slowly. Suho let out a heavy sigh. 

Chanyeol gave the breakfast to Yoona, who happened to pass besides them. That girl shocked but did accept it. She thanked Suho and even landed a kiss at that guy's cheek before continued to walk to her friend, Hyoyeon. Suho blushed. 

"Suho, let me tell you the truth. Chanyeol isn't my partner. He's my husband. We had married. It's a small ceremony that we didn't invite others except Baekhyun, Sehun, Ji Hyo noona, Jong Kook hyung and their family. I know that you love me but my love is for my husband. I'm a faithful person and I'm not going to betray my love. I hope you understand, "Kyungsoo told Suho the truth soon after Yoona and Hyoyeon vanished from their sight. 

Suho shocked . He didn't know that he fell in love with Chanyeol's wife. His heart ached but he tried to accept the truth. Chanyeol knew the feeling. He pulled Suho away from Kyungsoo and whispered to Suho. 

"Yoona suits you more and I guess she likes you. Why don't you give a try? "Chanyeol smiled to Suho - a smile of friendship. He then patted Suho's shoulder gently before leaving that guy and approaching Kyungsoo. 

Suho said nothing but his heart thanked Chanyeol. He promised to himself to not disturb the relationship between Kyungsoo and his new friend, Chanyeol.