The Visit

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till down

Baby I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong" Dara was humming the song as she and bestfriend Kang was on the road. 

"Does he know we're coming?"

"Ani." she replied

"What if they won't allow us."

"Of course we got an approval to visit?"

"So he knows you're coming!!! Yay!!!"

"Ani the dancers sought the permission so he thinks they are the ones visiting him."

"Yay can't wait till I see his reaction - you did it again - my brother am sure will panic again. "

"Does he panic when I'm around?"

"Gosh Dara you've been living with him for 2 years and you haven't notice?"

"No he is so confident around me I can't seem to remember anytime that he panicked in front of me."

"Haay I guess love truly blinds people. The most obvious one was when you were in Manila with him in the concert all you said was 
I miss you and he lost it I swear I was giggling when I saw it - the mighty Jiyong was crumbling under your feet."

"Oh I was nervous too at that time I didn't notice." she looked at her and smiled. 

"Ohhh this is so much fun I want to video your meet up today..." Kang giggled likea schoolgirl, "You have the best open-secret relationship that I know and it never fails to excite me."

"Stop it! It might leak again."

"Ani no one can hack my account - I am nothing compared to you - yah know?"

"I should stop allowing you to meet CL you've been getting her habit of speaking in slang. "

"No sis I love it!"

"Oh Kang!!!"

They arrived at Gangneung late so they stayed there overnight and took videos and pictures while they were there. Kang took a video of her while whe was in the terrace of the hotel. They all agreed not to post anything until the visit was over. Dara along with Jiyongs' regular dancers arrived at the Skull early in the morning to avoid other visitors they were ushered into a private sitting away from the others - its not safe for the camp to be involved in any controversy because of a celebrity. 

He came in and smiled at his crew.

"Hey how are you guys doing? Thanks for the visit!" he hugged all of them. 

"Hey how you've been ?" they all asked him.

"Am good it's difficult but also fun because I get to be a common person instead of a celebrity and I like it. I am learning a lot actually. 

"Ah Ji we have food and a special gift for you." 

"Oh yeah what's your gift?" he asked smiling. His heart started pumping the moment they all moved aside and opened the door.

She was acting shy slowly entering the door, slightly bowing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter