Happy Birthday KWON JIYONG I Love You!

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey what do you want me to give you on your birthday?” Dara called GD several days before his birthday. He was still in Melbourne at the time.

“Nothing I kinda have everything I need right now see my current mood? ”, referring to his latest tweet.

“ Hahaha! happy creepy ? so you are in your joker mood again?”

“Sort of ain’t it cute?”

“You are cute…”

“Am I look a bit old beside you how can I be cute…”

“There he goes again…for me you are the cutest rapper in the entire planet…” she proudly said.

“Am I ?”

“Baby of course! Look you have millions of fans who will vouch for what I said.”

“Oh while I love my fans your appreciation is the most important to me, you know…” he laughed.

“Ayyy so sweet!!! Anyway I promise to be there honey but please no pictures I want this to be our intimate celebration ha…”

Husky and almost in whisper he replied, “Depends how intimate would you like it to be?”

“Very intimate baby I miss you so much…”

“Me too…Tsk,tsk…” he smiled to himself.

“But I will come early so I can leave immediately cause I have a shoot on the 19th.”

“Okey… as long as I see you on my birthday…”

“Okey see you…”

“Don’t forget to travel with Youngbae ha. He will come to visit me too.”

“Oh that’s great, I will baby see you.”

That night he twitted “Come As You Are” and “Good Vibes Only”.

August 16

“How was your trip?” he kissed Dara as soon as he saw her and YB in his room in Auckland. He just finished the concert and although he was tired he was so in a hurry to go to his room because Dara is coming. Dara jumped off the sofa and jumped to embrace him. She immediately lifted her legs and embraced his waist with it. Jiyong laughed and kissed her again.

“Ehem bro should I leave now?” and the couple looked at YB at the same time.

“Hahaha! of course not!” Jiyong replied as he sat down carrying Dara who placed her head on his shoulder as soon as they both sat down.

“Sorry bro I just missed my baby so much!”

“You look thin Ji rest a little.”

“Oh I have several days off before I have another concert in Osaka”

“That’s cool!” YB said.

“Are we all travelling to Fukouka at the same time?” Dara asked.

“Yup that’s the plan – you go with YB to Japan and later on to Korea on the 19th.”

“Okey”, Dara said as she placed her head on his shoulder again. She’s sitting on Jiyongs’ lap and while the two best friends are talking she quietly listens and hand comb Jiyong’s hair. She feels bad that Jiyong had to do all these things on his own. He looks so thin and tired yet he pretends to be alright. She kissed him in the neck. Jiyong stopped talking looked at her – kissed her and returned to talking to his best friend. They were discussing about the launch of YBs’ latest MTV – Darling.

“Wow bro the title of your song is Darling – referring to who?” Jiyong said teasing.

“Yah of course to my only love…” YB said smiling up to him.

“And the launch is tonight?”

“Yup, I’m nervous bro it’s been awhile – I haven’t written  a song in a long while.”

“Oh don’t worry let me help, where can I download your MTV I’ll post it in my twitter and Instagram accounts. “ he immediately took his mobile phone.

“Yah Ji thanks!”

“Oh its nothing…Congrats on your new MTV and your concert bro.”

“Me too, me too I want to post it.” she left Jiyong lap to get her mobile phone and the three started exchanging note

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter