Happiness Shortlived

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

As I take a final look at the oceanview of our or rather his house I ask myself what went wrong. Why did he do it? I am not about to listen to his answers, I have had enough. 

It was only a couple of weeks ago when I was in the Philippines. An aftermath of Motte In Manila and KL gave me the strength of heart to have my own mini concert and Ji was so supportive sending me his manager to guide and support me all throughout the Penshoppe event. I was at the top of the world. And even if he got a bit jealous of the stunt I made turning upside down in a chair - I thought everything was alright until I saw the video. Well i know her she was a former classmate of Ji from middle school. They looked so sweet in the video. I kept quiet opting not to ask nor act out - knowing Ji he would explode the moment I get jealous - he always tells me its just him being friendly. 

I didn't want to act without evidence. What's worse was when he allowed me to have my birthday in Manila and he did not even greet me. I was happy to be with my friends, Kang  Heoni was there as always - I thought he was going to surprise me but no message. 

He started being quiet and distant when he is at home.

He got busy so he stayed in Seoul most of the time but he calls to check on me. Christmas was quiet for the two of us. He wanted to just stay at home and so I coped for him, we played,ran around the house and just be ourselves. I was so happy I never thought somethings were off. He then went to Jeju and I had to stay behind due to my commitments and I thought everything was fine.

"Jagi are you watching the show?" Last Dance - their very last concert before enlistment. 

"Of course I will!"

"Honey don't forget to bring a coat okey? Its cold in the stadium."

"I will, good luck to you , break a leg!!!"

"What leg?"

"Ji its an expression to mean good luck and do well..."

"Ahhh...drop by the dressing room okey?"

"We'll do."

"Jagi I love you!"

"Hmm Love you too!!!" I remember smiling to myself, that's myJiyong being cheesy again.

As I watched the concert I cried. Its been ten years and I have not just been his lover but moreso a fan. I will miss seeing them onstage and messing with them off stage. I will miss him so much that I didn't want to think of the future just yet. I wanted to have as much time as I can with him. Two years is such a long time - a lot of things can happen. And although I have doubts on what the future holds I am taking my chances. As we agreed on,  I went to the dressing room and as soon as he saw me, he hugged me tight like he doesn't want to let me go. 

"Ji what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just...just missed you."

"I missed you too."  I smiled. 

He let go of me and looked me over. "I told you to wear a jacket, what are you wearing?"

"Uhmmm I have one in the car."

"Wear this." he took his black leather jacket off the rack and then put it on me. "No matter what happens Jagi wear this for me."

"Why what's gonna happen."

"Nothing." he bowed his head. 

"Baby Big Bang will be back don't worry too much, okey?"

"Sure, are you off to Busan already?"

"Yes I want to spend sometime with my mom and my family there."

"Just be careful okey, I'll see you at home?"

"Sure baby see you soon!"I kissed him on the lips and he held me tight again not wanting to let me go. I felt that it was odd but didn't think much of it. 

I went to Busan to watch the concert of JYP a mentor and a great idol too. 

On New Years' eve I was on my way home when the news came out - Dispatch confirmed that GDragon and Lee Jooyeon dating at Jeju. My hand trembled and the mobile phone fell on the floor I could not hold my tears.

"Why ? Just when things are getting better ...why??? Huhuhu..."

"Dara are you okey?" Jjangmae asked. 

"Please take me back to Busan now..."

"But Dara its late..." I knew he was worried but he also knew that I cannot face Ji right now. I want to stay as far away from him as possible. 

"I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter