I love you

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Dara and Hyorin entered the garden Dara's lit up as soon as soon as she saw the whole garden lit up and covered in varied colors of rabbit baloons. Different colored roses scattered the garden too. It smelled so good so she took a deep breath to smell the roses. she knew GD has something to do with it. she took Hyorins' hand and they ran to the garden. A stage with with huge lettering in the middle "For the love of Dara" in the middle with a her picture in a rabbit headress  at the end was brightly lit. 

Without knowing it her tears started to fall. Hyorin paniked and embraced her.

"Nunna don't cry... we wanted to surprise you..." she said as she slowly rubbed her back to comfort her. 

"Anni I am so happy I am not sad thank you, thank you thank you!!! " she started to bow to Hyorin. 

"Okey everyone can come out now!!! " Hyorin shouted to the crown hidden behind trees and the stage. 

Bom, CL, Minzy were immediately by Daras' side giggling and hugging her. 

"Oh Bom-ah is this why you are not answering my texts? Same with you CL?" Dara scolding her friends. 

"Hehehe we were busy cooking and practicing for you unnie don't be mad" CL imemdiately answered. 

"That's right we barely slept last night just to prepare for you!!! Brought plenty of corn though you would enjoy!!!"

"Of course I will did you bring soemthing to drink?" Dara started laughing. 

"Unnie that's my assignment and I brought plenty ... enough till tomorrow that is if the boys would not finish everything up for us."

"Where are they?" Dara got curious. 

"Don't worry about them I asked them to prepare something for us ladies yah know...to entertain us." CL winked and all the ladies laughed. 

 Kang Hyoni came to Dara and hugged her. "Unnie I have this small gift from all of us...whenever you feel alone hug this as this represents all our love for you." she handed Dara a yellow rabbit filled with love notes from all of her closest friends. It has a customized necklace that has an engraving that says "Do not be afraid we are all with you always..." Dara's tears can't help but fall. She is so touched by her friends' concern for her welfare. All of them cried looking at her. She bit her lips and smiled to everyone. "Thank you, thank you so much this means a lot to me. Having you around me makes things easier. Thank you." and she bowed down to everyone.

"Enough with crying...everyone its time to party!!!" CL shouted and Seungris' team of mixers NHK started to play amixture of music and the ladies started to dance. +82 gang shortly after the music started and so the dancing came into a full swing. Dara was all smiles and was enjoying herself.

A couple of minutes has passed and all lights was turned off and everyone shouted. Dara immediately hugged Bom who was beside her the whole time."What's wrong?" she looked worried. 

"No worries let's wait I think its a special number."Bom whispered to her as CL came into the stage and the spotlight was pointed towards her. "Yah boys and girls...we have a special number from our brothers the BIg Bang!!!" and everyone started shouting. Dara was all smiles. 

The music started and Dara started laughing she knew BB will be cosplaying them. They started singing...I Love You by 2NE1.

Seungri came out first singing the first line of CL wearing her long black leather jacket , spiked high  heels and he stumbled because of that and whole crown roared with laughter but just like a pro he continued.  

                             "When you feel like there’s no way out .

                             ..Love is the only way" pointing at Dara and trying to look provocatively but tripped because of the steeped heels.

Daesung came out wearing Minzy's tiget inspired jacket the one she wore in the video and again wearing the high heels and almost stumbled on the floor as he sang his part 

"Only be good to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter