Get It Beauty

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the concert rumors and the denial by YG  Dara continued with her personal appearances and promotion of her movie One Step. Jiyong was also busy working on his upcoming solo concert. Despite their busy schedules Jiyong always make it a point to pick up Dara from her activities. This kept Dara comfortable and safe. She has adjusted well into coming back into the limelight always evading issues related to her Jiyong yet enjoying his company every night.

On Feb 5, GD posted in his Instagram account a picture Dara took when they were playing around and competing on who is better in immitating "Goblin". As always they were betting on who gets more likes. In the image, he poses with a toy sword, just like Gong Yoo‘s character in “Goblin” who has a sword stuck through his chest that only his bride can pull out. In the original post he said "Nunna get my sword...please be my bride."

Sandara slapped his shoulder , "Jagi don't do that you want another pandemonium of comments hurled against me?" Jiyong looked and her smiled. He opened his account again and deleted the comment and then changed it back to "Somebody get my sword...please be my bride. Dara smiled.

"Happy now? What if someone else pulls the sword what will you do?" he playfully asked Dara. 

She thought for a moment before answering ..."Ahmmm over my dead beautiful body..." then she squinted at Jiyong and started walking away from him. He ran after her. "Jagi I was just joking how could you be so touchy?", he caught her arm and clung to her. Dara laughed.

"Ani Jiyong I was just joking," as they walked towards the car. 

Jiyong and Dara has agreed to keep each other posted thru the social media when they are not together. As such they have more IMs when they are not together. When Sandara posted "Bayongciaga" Jiyong would post "Balenciaga'.  When Sandara posed with Rachel Cholong who is the YG Entertainment Concert Manager he posted "All we needed were some good friends and a song to sing along." When Sandara posted a cute picture of her looking like a school girl he responded with a girl skateboard with #Youth. Nobody knows what they mean but they do. 

Honey have" you had your dinner?" Dara was asking Jiyong while she was shooting Get It Beauty. It was a weekly show and the episode for tonight was shot last week. 

"Hmmm m not feeling well...." Jiyong said. 

"Honey do you have fever are you sick?"

"I miss you..."

"Eyyy hahahaha i will come home soon!" Dara giggled. 

"I miss you...hmmm..."

"Miss you too!!! Want to pick me up?"

"I will but I'm in bed watching TV." he sent a picture of him all wrapped up in blanket and the light of the TV set shows. 

"Yah I can see that, what are you watching? Which drama is it?" she asked. 

"I'm watching you baby..."

"Oh my oh my thank you ! You're watching Get It Beauty?"

"Uhmmmm"

"Yipee my baby boy is watching me I'm honored."

"Baby I'm going to make a short MTV of my greeting for you on this show. Please tell them to make sure that you see it."

"Why don't I get to see you when you film it?"

"Ani its my gift so you only see it on the show not before..."

"Honey don't you dare reveal anything...okey?"

"Don't worry I won't!

"Thank you thank you baby I love you!" she said sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter