Surprise!!!

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji is there a problem you seem worried?” Youngbae approached GD while they were preparing for another performance.

“It’s Dara” GD shook his head before responding.

“What's wrong with Dee?”

“Her nightmares are still there and I cannot keep her company all the time because of work.”

“Bro I’m sure she understands..”

“I know she does but I am concerned about her nightmares, it’s still there and I want it to go away.”

“What did the doctor say?”

“According to him she’s recovering faster that he thought but I worry cause sometimes her nightmare come even when she falls asleep in the morning and I am always worried about her.”

“Want us to create an event for her?”

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s invite all her friends, let’s surprise her for a change – who knows it might change the dreams from bad to good.”

“I’ll see the doctor first before we do any surprise it might have an adverse effect and I do not want her to go through that.”

“No problem bro just tell us and we will be there for you.”

“Thanks bro!”

 

 

“Hi everyone!” Bom greeted the group seated in a private room in a famous Korean restaurant. TOP immediately stood up and gave his seat to Bom. She smiled and sat beside him. Top immediately placed his arm on her shoulder as she sat beside him. She hit him on the side with her elbow. “Stop it they’re looking!” she whispered.

“Ow come’on sis we know about you why be shy?” CL mentioned.

“Right! Look at us we are not shy anymore…” Seung-ri placed his arms on CLs shoulder and CL hit him hard with her albow making him bend because of the pain and the whole group started laughing.

“Bro stop playing with CL she’s already taken…”Daesung said while laughing.

“Yes and you better believe that!!!” CL stood up to move to Daesungs side.

“But..but aren’t we? Aren’t we?” Seung-ri said while wincing in pain.

“No! we are not! We were never stop dreaming .” CL shouted back and the group started laughing again.

“Hey everyone let’s start the meeting already.” Daddy Yongbae started the meeting.

“Yah why did you call for a meeting?” Bom asked.

“Ji needs our help Dara is still not well and I volunteered to help create new moments for Dara by preparing a surprise party for her.”

“So you mean Ji will allow us to have it in their house or in here?”

“He wanted to change her experience in the Hongneung Arboretum and so we wanted to do it there. What do you think?”

“I think its too early to do it there maybe we can do it first in the garden in their house before we move to Hongneung. That way we can prepare her for the experience.” CL proposed.

“Right Dara loves garden barbecue events and I am sure we can allow her to experience that first before we expose her to the place where the event happened.” Bom followed up. “Babe what do you call that treatment again.” She looked up to Top for answer. Top smiled at her kissed her first before answering.

“That’s called systematic desensitization.” He proudly said and Bom giggled.

“What desen? It’s some kind of art movement?” Seung-ri asked.

“Ahhh Daesung Daesung… it’s a treatment for trauma.”Top said proudly as he crossed his legs.

“Hyung I didn’t know you are into psychology..since when?”

“Since I met you guys I needed to learn…” Top answered.

“What??? You think we’re insane?” Seung-ri stood up and faced Top

“Slightly hehehehehe…” Top looked at Seng-ri and continued laughing.

“Yah hyung! That’s unfair!!!”Daesung also stood up and faced Top.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter