12:20 am 2/27/17 Night #7

Thoughts at Night w/ Park Jimin

•Phone Call•

JP: Hey, Hoseok.

JH: Jimin. This again?

JP: I just need one extra ticket. That's all.

JH: Later on, it's gonna be more. *muttering*

JH: Why? Is it for Kookie?

JP: Of course. You should know me by now. The competition is close. I want him to be there. I really do.

JH: Did it have to be this early in the morning?

JP: Yes.

JH: Okay. I'll come by to drop it off at your place around... hmmm 3 pm?

JP: Okay, that's alright. Thanks, Hoseok. You're the best.

JH: I'm the best at everything, Jiminnie.

 

•Phone call ended•

In a few days, Hoseok's and my dance competition is gonna come. I'm excited yet I'm scared out of my wits. Just thinking about it makes me pull my hair. The nerves just try to eat me inside out.

I know I will do good. I practiced my off for days, weeks. This week has been a break for me. The competition is just around the corner and I can't let myself slip.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I let myself slip. I was just casually on the floor in my kitchen, eating sparkling, sugar crystals. They were red. WERE. Because I ate the whole bottle. There was also blue. BUT I ATE THAT TOO.

God.... What in the world am I going to do with myself?

Surely, it was a accident. But how was that an accident? Sometimes, I wonder what I'll grow up to be. A maniac that loves to dance yet loves sweets more that his boyfriend.

Well, that's a story to listen to.

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever realize that changing is for the good?

I wish that's how I thought.

If I'm really gonna turn philosophic right now, I need to call Namjoon.

Just the thought of the future frightens me. How would I become the person I want to be, even if I haven't taken the first step in life yet?

I don't want to think of the past. The lonely nights, staying awake, sleep deprived. The horrid voices, words. Ugh, it just gives me the chills.

I've become better. Not only that, I have a better way of seeing the world. I see it as a place to make decisions based on what you want. Like taking the chance to ride a roller coaster.

You start feeling nervous, scared. Then after it ends, you feel the adrenaline in your veins. You have fun and just start laughing. Realizing that, that was the best thing to experience.

I see my life as a roller coaster. That's why I love amusement parks. *laughs* Ahhh I wish I can visit the park.

----------------------------------------------------------

I made myself more exhausted from talking to myself. If Kookie sees me like this, I surely believe he will take pity in me. *laughs again*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(See. I can make longer chapters!)

 

(But not that long.)