12:34 am 2/25/17 Night #5

Thoughts at Night w/ Park Jimin

I talked with Jungkook today... It was nice.

 

We talked normally and calmly. He invited me to a little bubble tea cafe. It was the cutest place.

After he bought us bubble tea, he kept saying sorry and sorry, over and over again.

We apologized to each other. I told him I was just not in my right mind. I didn't mean to question him about myself.

It felt warm to be with him. I guess when Jin told me to run after what I want, it did come true.-------------------------------------------------------------

We were driving around downtown. It was getting darker by the second, but that was alright. The lamp posts were turning on and would somehow light up the whole place.

We parked the car somewhere. We walked hand in hand. I never thought it would come to this. I really do love him. My Jungkook. My kookie. My bunny.

I love him, but how would I tell him? We've only been dating for a year. It might be early? No, It can't, right?

I didn't tell him while we were walking. I just need to find the right moment. But there's never a right moment.

I could possibly talk to Taehyung for advice on Jungkook. They are the closest to each other. Jungkook could have talked to him about our relationship.

And if not, then I know how he truly feels.