8:04 am 3/3/17 Night #10

Thoughts at Night w/ Park Jimin

Give me a minute.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I want to disappear,dissolved in thin air. I dont want to breathe the same air as everyone does. I need comfort with myself.

Life sure does know how to play.

If I could,I would like to stay in a bottomless pit. Where no one can hear or see me. Where everyone will think I disappeared.

I could die. I know that. I just don't want to try it again. I still want my breath, my thoughts, my feelings. I just don't want to show it.

------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer leaving this city. Move to a different state or country. Leave anything behind. So far away from the sky yet so far from earth.

Its a tug to the middle. Where lava erupts from left out pieces of a volcano. Bright and burns to create a home. Burns everything insight, to help its people in need.

Us. We. I. We are all the same. We are selfish,caring,ignorant people. We need self control. I don't despise the human race. Nor gender,age,uality. I despise the way we act.

Without a care,we don't give a glance to the poor or the rich. The poor has a point of view of something. Something that we already have.

The rich has a point of view of something. Something we don't have. And we want it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rose guy has a friend. She's a she. I dont hate her. I dont necessarily like her. She's very...kinda I dont know possessive...? I know for sure she likes Rose guy.

I understand her. She wants attention from him and only him. But what's the point? You tried asking him out. He said no. So,stop.

I was like that too. Until he, personally, told me that I made him uncomfortable. It hurt. But I knew what I was doing.

I left him, as in I didn't bother him. I talked to him. I said hey, hi. But that's all.

Now, I openly talk to him. I desire him. Rose guy grabs your attention , even if you don't want it.

Rose guy has its secrets that I want to find out. Theres so much to find out. From his deep,brown, rich eyes. To his smile and crooked, left front teeth that makes him more adorable than ever.

I could describe him all day long.

What the hell?! I didn't even think about Jungkook! See! This is why I'm such a bad,selfish person. I don't know why Kookie even likes me. I'm a horrible painting gone wrong.

I should just stay in a dumpster can. Where I do belong.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>