Sleepover 3/6/17-3/7/17 Night#13

Thoughts at Night w/ Park Jimin

Yoongi: Jimin, stop picking up invisible trash!

---------------------------------------------------------

It surprised me that Yoongi invited everyone for a sleepover at my apartment. I didn't even know.

What even surprised me more was-

Hoseok: Are you talking with yourself again?

Jimin: Hoseok, I swear to god

Jin: Dont use God's name in vain!!!!

------------------------

sometimes I wonder if I'll ever survive with them.

Jungkook also came. We made up,btw. At first I thought he would be really upset,to the point were he would cry again.

He didn't. Which I'm very thankful for. Because he shouldn't cry over me. He should be happy that later he will find someone better for him.

Having the guys over is awesome. Jin made his very famous Spicy Kimchi! With side dishes!!!

Namjoon and Yoongi kept talking about lyrics and composing songs. I thought that was brilliant. Makes me wonder what will happen if we were a huge band, with millions of fans all over world. A guy sure can dream big.

I also had a crazy conversation with Tae.

Taehyung: I HEARD MY NAME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, OKAY?!

yup. There goes my sanity.

Hoseok was quiet for the most part. I know he wanted to win first place. But at least we made it in second place. Its better than nothing. I keep telling him that.

--------------------------------------------------------

2:57 pm 3/7/17

I didn't know how Namjoon and Jin ended in the bathtub together. Nor did i know where the silver, glitter came out. Yoongi is on the couch with the word "Idiot" on his forehead. Tae somehow ended up sleeping on the stove with more glitter. (he also was not wearing pants)

Hoseok is sleeping on the floor next to Yoongi with a whole packet of markers surrounding him. (now I know where the "idiot" word came from. How immature.)

Jungkook and I. Well lets just say, if you are a light drinker and you know you are, stop drinking before they give you a whole bottle of hard whiskey.

Jungkook and I ended up being on my bed.

He was wearing a bra??? With more glitter, stuck in the area. While I, wearing a maid dress on top of my clothes. (I was also wearing a cute little hat. How nice was that!)

We all woke up groaning. Except for Jin. He started screaming and cussing about how "ing gross the motherf*ucking bathtub" was and how " a a**hole" like him slept like a "bullsh*tting sloth". His words not mine.

No wonder Namjoon said that Jin is not a pure mother at all. Now I believe him.

 

After finally cleaning up and sending everyone home, it ended up being 8:26 pm.

I should just throw away the alcohol and glitter. And oh god please, p L e A s E never EVER give Tae glitter. Now i knew who brought it. Luckily , he was punished. By cleaning every little spot that had anything sparkling. (glitter)

I wouldn't change the guys at all. Even though one of them is a really crazy young guy. They still are family to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{One more chapter,maybe? (•/////•)/