Part 7

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freshmen year. But it’s not just a normal study for Jieiqong. She took an extra lesson for preparing her to take over their company. But she can handle it well. The other reason is because of Nayoung. They have been extremely close lately with Nayoung slowly open up to her. She maybe not telling much about her past, but aside that she can feel Nayoung is much more paying attention toward her. It may be slow but enough for Jieqiong.

Like the other time, she got so much assignment and she diligently work for it until the alarm on her phone went off cause her throw away her pen and sigh.

“Yash! Freedom!” with that she quickly took her phone and press her speed dial number #7 Im Nayoung.

“Hello?”

“Nayoungie~”

“Finish already?” Nayoung ask casually, not affected by the aegyo Jieqiong gave but still replay with gentle tone over the phone.

“Ung.” Jieqiong nodded even she know Nayoung can’t see it but she can’t help it.

“And I can feel my head is going to explode if I’m not meeting you in instant.” The front door of her study room crack open and Nayoung went inside with phone still in between her shoulder and ears with tray of delicious food on her hands.

“Eat.” Nayoung said after she put the tray on the coffee table and put her phone down. JIeqiong fly toward where the delicious food is and make a little dance when she saw her favorite food is there.

“Feed me.”

“No you eat yourself.”

“But Nayoung, I work my hands off, it feels like my hand will fall out if I lift the spoon.”

“Spoil brat.”

“Unnie~ please.”

“Don’t call me that. Disgusting.”

“aaaaa~”

“Geez fine.” Nayoung gave up and Jieqiong quickly claps her hand excitedly. It’s been their new routine lately when both can’t spend their time at outside, either Jieqiong have her assignment or when Nayoung is covering her friend’s shift, they will end up just spending time at Jieqiong’s place. Sometimes Nayoung will cook for both of them or just order food from the outside as gifts because Jieqiong is well behave. Since the Zhou’s know that Jieqiong spend her times mostly with Nayoung, they entrust her so much to take care of their spoiled daughter and their house. They are more ease because Jieqiong was easily got tame by Nayoung and Nayoung only. So here they are at the study room with Nayoung purposely feed one of the heir of Zhou Corp. messily cause the younger girl protest and they end up chasing each other.

“Wipe it! Or I’ll wipe it to your blouse.”

“Alright, alright stop chasing me I am tired.”

“That’s because you are old.” Nayoung didn’t deny that and took a napkin and starts to wipes that cute pouty mouth gently. All the time Nayoung concentrate with her task, Jieqiong can help but admire Nayoung’s face. She sharp brows, long eyes laces, perfect pointy nose, fluffy cheeks, and finally that thin lips.

“I know what you are thinking.” Nayoung said after she finish wiping the mess she made cause Jieqiong taken back a little.

“W-what?”

“ert.”

“What?! Yah! How can you accuse me like that? You know I can sue you right?”

“Said the one who took an advantage last time.” Jieqiong sulk. She can’t believe Nayoung still salty about that CPR kiss. Nayoung smile and ruffling Jieqiong’s hair before she sat beside her and lean her head to Jieqiong’s shoulder cause her freeze.

“I am tired.”Jieqiong can feel Nayoung let out a sigh as she slowly took the younger’s fingers on hers, playing it. Jieqiong relax after that and smile at the older gesture.

“Rest.”

“Let me take a nap then.” Nayoung said as she took a hold of Jieqiong’s hand as a bolster and lean closer so both were comfortable sinking into the billion dollar couch. From all the time, Jieqiong try not to move an inch afraid that she will wake Nayoung up but after sometime when she can feel Nayoung’s steady breath, she slowly look at her side and admire Nayoung’s side profile closer. She dare herself to swept Nayoung’s hair that covering her perfect face and trace her thumb on that smooth cheek.

“Welcome to the KIX station, how I may assist you?” Jieqiong almost laugh out loud. Even when she sleeps, Nayoung is still working.

“You work to hard Nayoungie.” Jieqiong sigh and place a secret kiss on Nayoung’s forehead. She also found out one thing. Nayoung is heavy sleeper but she is aware enough if something happens. And to Jieqiong’s delight, her little kissing on forehead didn’t get noticed by the older so she keeps doing it until now. She could kiss her on the lips but that was low blow. She won’t take advantage from Nayoung like that. If she want her kiss, she have to earn it fine and square but that would be indefinite time but Jieqiong willing to wait. So instead of doing funny business, she took her phone and set an alarm before she lean her head on Nayoung’s and also let herself taking a nap.

-

“Yah Yah Don’t you dare to let go!” Nayoung shriek as both of them now on the ice rink. Jieqiong could only laugh and skate around Nayoung like she’s circling her prey.

“Aw, Little Nayoung is scare! Cute!”

“Hey watch it! Wait until I get you to face my wrath!”Jieqiong just laugh at Nayoung’s threat as she wobbly push herself forward to catch the younger but fail.

“Well then catch me!” Jieqiong teas with playful pat on Nayoung’s bum cause the older blow up but in cute way.

“YaH Zhou Jieqiong!” Jieqiong smile. She was glad that they finally have some time together even tho it just 1 hour before Jieqiong have to go back and attend her father’s meeting, it’s enough. The smile slip from her lips when she saw Nayoung literally slap her face on the ice rink glasses. She suppose to laugh it out loud but from the sound of the impact, that must be really hurt. She quickly skate to the older in deep worry.

“You okay?”She slowly reach for the older who is still back facing her, holding her face.

“Got you!” Jieqiong was starlet when the older suddenly turn around and pinch her left ear cause her groans.

“Ah it’s hurt, It’s hurt!” After some begging, Jieqiong can save her ear and touch it with care.

“Serve you right. Now teach me properly!” Sometimes, Jieqiong think if she is a masochist. Even if she is in pain, her admirations for the older never crease. Her friend call her pathetic, but what she can do when her heart and mind wants’ no other than this older in front of her?

“Right, steady, steady. You can do this.”

“Don’t let me go.” Nayoung is happy that she can finally skate inch by inch but her hold on the younger’s hand still like a vice grip. The sudden jerk on forward cause her yelp but strong and delicate hand loop around her in to save embrace. Nayoung slowly open her eyes and look at Jieqiong whose face just inch, smiling sweetly at her.

“Never.” And Nayoung is sure her heart slip for couple times.

-

“You are glowing.”

“What?”

“You are glowing Nayoung. I swear I’ve seen this somewhere but where is that stoney? I miss her.” Minkyung, one of her work mate at vet shop said as she observe Nayoung who is fond with holding her phone longer than she would before.

“Yah.” Nayoung protest but let it slip because she have to wash the poodle properly.

“But seriously, it seems like lately you are in your very good mood. What’s the cause?”

“What do you mean? I am always like this.”

“well yeah but you just… different.” Different? Nothing is different aside Nayoung now is talking more and smiles more.

“It just your imagination, now shoo go back to work.” Nayoung playfully flick water over her co- worker cause the later went out with pout.

“dumb Nayoung.” Minkyung said before she look back behind the glass door and look at Nayoung who is on her phone again, just in time she finish clean the cute poodle.

-

‘I’ve been busy. But I keep thinking what movie we should watch tomorrow.’

‘don’t text. I know your professor and he is killer.’

‘but he keep talking like a robot. I bet he is good at rap.’

‘what? Where all of that assumption came from?’

‘well just guessing. So choose, eat first then go watch movie, or watch movie first then we can have dinner?’

Nayoung just about to replay but the app went out and her phone is ringing. It’s Jieqiong cause her smile before she answer it.

“Finish?”

“No, you are right, Mr. Song is a killer, I just got kick out just now.” Jieqiong said it casually over the phone cause Nayoung stop her track and focus on the younger’s voice more.

“What did I told you.” Nayoung sigh in defeat.

“But Nayoung, I told him my cat is giving a birth and I can’t miss the moment so I ask him to kick me out so he can rap as long as he can while I am going to be a grandma.” Nayoung laugh this time. Jieqiong is unstoppable, that she gave the younger credit.

“I hope he didn’t find out that you have deer’s at your garden, instead of cats.”

“Right, remind me not to invite him to my house. I have allergic to cat.” This is one of many reasons she like about Jieqiong. She is so beagle like and fun to be with. Her positive attitude maybe rubs on Nayoung already. With Jieqiong she didn’t have to think that much because despite her young age, Jieqiong made her feel it was okay to lean on her when she is tired and assure her that she is not going anywhere. They talk for a bit about random things and with Jieqiong’s annoyed aegyo, they settle about tomorrow’s event.

“mark your calendar missy, it’s 2 pm sharp okay? See you.” Nayoung laugh as they end their phone. Taking the suggestion, she went to her calendar phone but froze. She keep staring her phone before lone tear escape from her eyes.

‘8th anniversary’

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter