Part 1

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieqiong poke her head out from her hiding place and smile as she is sure the coast is clear. She can hear her butler calling her name from another block but nor that she care. She whistles and skips around happily. It was start when her parents didn’t gave permission to her when the girls wants a night out because they will have a dinner at her father’s colleague. So she sulk inside her car and gave a silent treatment that her butler used to get. She usually just gave up but still gave silent treatment to people inside her house for at least 2 days but no, something trigger her tonight.

“Stop the car.” Being ignored, she huff and tried again.

“I said stop the car!” still didn’t get another respond, she pull the lock to unlock the door and open her door cause her butler shout in panic and stop the car immediately. She smirk and quickly dash out from her car. That’s when the fun starts.

And now she is looking like a curious kid, in the middle of the town. Everything for her is so refreshing and never fails to amaze her. Is not that she ever seen how the average people life looks like. It just that, she doesn’t has much chance to do that. She has all she need inside her house. She has butler, driver, nannies, maids, lovely parents, friends, but she knows something is missing. Something waiting for her this year.

“Ung? What happen there?” She tilt her head as she saw the crowd gathering around and loud music was being played at there. She walks closer and tries to crane her neck higher but she sees nothing. So she try again with tip toeing but because the sudden wave of people, she got push and lost her balance.

“Ack!” she yelp and fall down on her .

“Are you okay miss?” She hear someone ask cause her look up and froze. She blink, 1, 2, 3 times but still can’t say a word. She can see the person who is wearing full suit like napoleon style, sit on white horse sigh and coolly jump down from it. She eyes follow her everywhere until the person stop in front of her, squatting down.

“Hello miss, you okay?” She heard the stranger ask again but now she gain her voice and soul back.

“EM-Umm I think I sprain my ankle.” She said shyly as she can see the person who already took off her shoe, gently touch her ankle cause her flinch.

“Emm you are right.” The stranger gave her ankle slight massage. All this time, Jieqiong can only look at her savior, how sharp her eye brows, big eyes, thin lips, pointy nose, fair skin, pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter