Part 4

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning.

“That was a cold harsh message Jieqiong.”

“No, it was full of enthusiasm.” Somi and Mina can only shake their head as Jieqiong keep giggling over the text message for almost 15 minutes. Their friend must be in her delusional mode because it was end with a dot, meaning she is not interested.

“What should I replay?”after sometime Jieqiong stop giggling and start panicked.

“Gosh this is out of hands.”Somi said as she bang her head on table.

“Agree, this is not crush anymore.” No one is watching but Mina is try hard not frowning while she look at her friend. Even when she exhale she can imagine the CO2 form hearts shape.

“guys! She said she was free this evening, what do I do?! What do I do?!” Jieqiong jump up and down, her hand is shaking and sweating, leaving her two friend groan in annoyed.

“Oh god.”

“Idiot.”

-

“Mom You will not pair me with stranger anymore.”

“Honey what are you talking about? They are not strangers. We just want to introduce-“

“Yeah I know but not this time. I will invite someone.”

“Someone? Honey we practically invite every people we know-“

“mom the meaning is I will bring someone.”

-

“Hey little girl.” Jieqiong lok up but quickly look away feeling upset. Her and Nayoung are getting close and for some reasons, Nayoung strangely like the feeling Jieqiong around her. Maybe because she is really easy to tease and today she was about to but she notice the girl acting bit strange.

“Hey are you angry? I already told you that I will be late but you insist that you want to wait.” Still got no respond she put the tip of her hand under the younger’s chin to face her.

“Now tell me, is something bothering you?” suddenly jieqiong’s eye become teary and she show her palm and feet to nayoung. It was scratch and bleed a little at her palm while her feet looks a bit swollen.

“it hurts.” She cried. Leaving the older girl dumbfounded.

“i-I was on my way here and because I am too excited I didn’t see the rock. It hurts. I tried not to cry but it hurts. I don’t want to call Mr. Kang because they will take me to the hospital and my parents will scold me and then I will miss our hang out and and-” Now she is crying hard causing people look at them, leaving Nayoung wave her hand at panic to them.

“Ya Ya not too loud. They will think I am hurting you or something!” Nayoung hiss.

“But it hurts!” Nayoung shake her head and chuckle. This spoil Zhou is really something.

“Stay here ok I’ll be back.” She cares the crying girl’s head before went to the nearby convenience store, and when she back, Jieqiong was wiping her tears but it still keep falling.

“Eat this while I treat your wound.” Jieqiong is stop crying now, just sniffing while eating her popsicle and watching Nayoung treat her wound. She really enjoying this while Nayoung treat her. she feel really content to see the older face closer. She wish they can stay like this forever. However, her day dreaming was ruined when Nayoung lean closer and gave a sweet kiss to her already treated palm cause her blush.

“Now all heal.” Nayoung smile in satisfaction but for Jieqiong her smile is perfection.

“t-this too.” Jieqiong lift her already warped ankle. Nayoung smile but still place a kiss to her fingers and put it on the younger feet.

“Ah.”

“What?”

“I feel that I had another injure.”

“Where?”

“I think when I fall down I fail to protect my face. It hurt’s here.” Jieqiong slowly pointed to her lips and earn hard knock on her head cause her pout.

“Don’t try your luck kiddo.” After that both laugh together.

“You know you should just wait in your car. It’s getting cold these days.”Nayoung actually feel guilty since the moment they make a skin contact. For how long this young girl has waiting for her? She is literally freezing.

“But I want to wait for you, plus the view here is nice.”

“You are right.” Both enjoying the silent until Nayoung’s stomach betray her.

“So what should we eat then? The army in your stomach needs to be feed.”Jieqiong chuckle when she saw tiny pink dust on Nayoung’s cheeks, maybe it’s the weather.

“I don’t know. any suggestion?”

“I think I want to visit ajjuma.” Nayoung agreed. The last time they saw the old lady was when they help her from the shark loan.

“Okay let’s go.” Nayoung stood up and walk but stop when she didn’t heard Jieqiong following her.

“come.” Jieqiong smile shyly and look down at her injured feet. Nayoung feel like she want to slap herself for forgetting the injure. This clumsy kid. She walks back and crouching down in front of the younger girl.

“hop up.” There is no hesitation. There is no ‘it’s okay I will just call my butler for help’ No. Jieqiong just simply jump on Nayoung’s warm back and warp her arms tightly around Nayoung.

“ough what did they feed you.”Nayoung complain, earn light slap while they are walking to their late dinner.

“Ya.”

“Fine-fine, you are light as a feather. Happy?”

“very.”they walk (it was Nayoung actually) all Jieqiong do is hide her head behind the older while she talk about her days as a part timer, sharing piece of advice. Nayoung is a bright person. She is hard working, polite and charming. That just few reasons why Jieqiong probably like the older, everyday she will found something to admire the older girl. She inhale and found that she will addicted to this smell forever.

“you look like a creep you know.”

“Huh?”

“Are you smelling me?”

“No I am not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Am not, just wondering what kind of perfume you use.” It was silent again before Jieqiong break it.

“Are you free on Wednesday?”

“Why?”

“I want you to come to my birthday.”

“you invite me?”

“Yes.”

“Your birthday?”

“Yes.” Got no respond, Jieqiong feel nervous. She hook her arms tighter and ask again.

“You will come or not?” After sometime she finally got her answer.

“I will try.”

-

Jieqiong keep looking around and sometimes she will stop it and talk to the guest. It turns out that her parents throw a very huge party not that she mind. She’s kind a used to this. friends from her school all coming just to congrat her but still she feel something is missing or maybe someone. Because that someone still not showing up even Jieqiong already gave her speech, that someone she is waiting still not showing up when she cut her cake, even when the party almost over, that someone still not coming and it makes her wonder if Nayoung is really busy or she just didn’t want to show up. In her heart, she understood a little bit if the older girl didn’t want to show up. From knowing each other in short amount time, she know Nayoung didn’t like to much crowd even she jumble with it every day because of her work and maybe she didn’t want to come because, well it’s literally rich people’s party and it will be too much for Nayoung to handle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter