Part 3

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An. : Will Edit Later

 

 

JieQiong is smiling. She is smiling with her jaw tighten when she saw the thing she has been waiting for 2 hours came looking flamboyant. She admitted this guy has sense of fashion for wearing all branded item but no, his taste of fashion is the worst. Who wear furry coat at summer? Other than that, the guy is fine. Or so she thought.

She really hate this kind of meetings. Two company collide, and it’s necessary to bond their child together and throw that ‘must be friend’ shade at them. The parents never force her actually, just a little push and the willing Jieqiong, for the sake of their company, her future company. It was not that bad actually. She did get to know more people and she can make new friends to just like Somi, Mina and Yoojung.

“I still feel bad because of this Jieqiong-shi.” Jackson. The jewel of BTecth Corp. he is the only child and she heard that they spoil him so much.

“It’s okay. You are soon taking over the company.” Jieqiong try to be polite. They talk for awhile before calling the waiters, ready to order.

“Good evening, my name is Im Nayoung and I will be at your service tonight.” Jieqiong soon found her eyes widen and shamelessly stare at Nayoung who wearing tight shirt that emphasis her hot body and that teasing skirt and black stocking. What in the world from thousands of restaurant she has to be working here? She can hear someone made a fake cough cause JIeqiong quickly compose herself but soon giving a deadly glare at her ‘date’ who still shameless checking Nayoung.

“What would you like to order sir?”

“You.”

“Pardon?”

“Anything that came out from your sweet lips.” He place his face on his palm and give a wink.

“noted.” After nayoung write down his order, she turn to look at Jieqiong who maybe planning 1001 ways to kill this guy.

“How about you miss?”

“I heard that you can customize our food. First, the appetizer must be grand, but I want it to be just 3 bites in different flavors. I want pasta with lobster, cut in to 3 and each must be the same amount and size. 2 slice of bacon that cooked not more that 7 minutes and 23 seconds. I want my pasta 20 pieces cook it with lot of parmesan. The dessert must be sweet and spicy, and oh, I am on diet so please make sure the calories below 945.2 kcal. thank you.” Jieqiong said while sending a dead glare at Nayoung who do nothing but blank face.

“did you get what I said? Should I repeat? How can this 5 starts restaurant can hire someone who is not com-“

“Grand appetizer contains 3 flavors that can be eaten with one bite, 20 pieces pasta with equal amount and size of 3 pieces lobster and 2 slice of bacon that cook well in 7 minute 23 seconds, additional of parmesan, 1 sweet and spicy dessert. All meals must below 945.2 kcal am I right miss?” Nayoung repeat the younger’s girl order without hiccup cause Jackson slowly clap his hands while Jieqiong just ball her fist under the table.

“ I will know if the amount and size were over or below.”

“Your dinner will arrive shortly.” Nayoung bow and walk away.

“she is impressive. What brain she has.” Jackson complies with his eyes following Nayoung everywhere.

“in case you forgot, I am still here Casanova.” Jackson snap back and grin at Jieqiong.

“Oh my my where is my manner. Of course there is beautiful woman in front of me. I won’t miss it. Jealous much?” it takes all to no to kick this guy at his jewel. Her mom this time is making a mistake. This guy is who thinks he can have anything. it was not long before the dinner reach their table and of course Jackson being Jackson.

“Wait, wait wait, where is Im Nayoung? I don’t want this to be serve if it’s not her.” and soon Nayoung came after she has a small talk with the other guest and serve the food. Jieqiong was impress with the presentation of her dinner so far. This restaurant deserves more recognition and she made a mental note to recommend this place to her other friends.

“wait, why my portion is so small while her looks so grand?”

“You ask for recommendation and I’m recommending the best of the best our chef’s masterpiece tonight sir. I hope you enjoy your meal.”Nayoung answer it politely.

“I like it! Come on let’s eat. I wonder how it taste.” It taste horrible. Jieqiong almost spit out her food because of Jackson comically spit his food and almost fall down from his chair. He can do slap stick comedy.

“What did you guys put in here? Why it taste terrible?”

“It’s frog meat with special sauce sir. So far the guest said this is the best tonight.” Nayoung calmly answer it. Jieqiong looks around for seconds and she spot couple of guest also has the same menu like him and they eat it well but stop because of Jackson’s massive reaction.

“What?! No way I’M GONNA EAT THIS. Call the manager.” Now they really got the attention.

“Calm down you are making scene.” Jieqiong said as she looks around uncomfortable.

“I don’t care. This is big issue I will sue this place and oh I will put it on my SNS.” Jackson said and pull out his phone starts to typing and taking picture hastly.

“I’m sorry may I know what cause of your dislike to our food and service sir?”He stop typing and look up just to see a woman with nicer dress approach them. She must be the manager.

“This. You call this food? Who are you trying to fool? Me? You don’t know me? When I said I want a food then gave me a proper one!” he slam both of his hand on table making a loud noise that irritated not only Jieqiong but maybe the other guest too.

“Jackson-shi!”

“Shut up Jieqiong. If it’s not my bet with my friend to bedding you, I won’t even come here and see you at the first place.” It was silence. After he finish his speech, suddenly cold water pour down from his head, soaking his clothes. Nayoung place down the now empty pitcher while Jackson scream and flying his hands around, try to dry his expensive clothes.

“Actually sir, it was my intention to let our special dishes to get more known because other guest, they like it so much. And I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter