Part 2

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im.Na.Young.

Na.Young.

Unnie.

Im Nayoung is an unnie.

That’s the fact that stuck inside jieqiong brain as she rolling around her bed. It’s been 2 weeks and after that incident, her parents scold her because she is being irresponsible to herself but admitted that they were wrong too. Of course Jie qiong still can hang out with her friends but as the daughter of Zhou, she still has to follow what her parent’s rules. She knew that her parents love her so much even tho she is the first born child, their love are not lessen. Just 5 years ago her mother give a birth to cute little brother and sister. Yes they are twin. And they are cute and she loves them so much. Her train thought was broken when her phone starts ringing.

“Supp?”

“Yo Chinese, wanna hung out with us tonight? There is this cool club and Mina is dating the owner.”

“Count me in Douma.”

-

They are now inside the club, having fun at the VIP section where is big enough for the group to dance and they can see people below them also having fun. Some of her friends went down stairs just to heat the night. JIeqiong at the other hand sat down after she starts to sweat and fan herself with her hand.

“Woo, nice place don’t you think?” Somi said as she take a sip of her martini. Som Douma. The ‘A’ Best friend. It’s starts when she move to her new school and to be happen got bullied by Somi. They fought a lot when they were younger but somehow it made them close. They are famous for being Tom and Jerry.

“This place is dope.” Jieqiong said as she drank her water. Yes water. All her friend drink light alcohol beverage but she just drink water. Unfortunately, she have allergic to anything that related alcohol which her parents feels great about this allergic. One time she tried to drink but end up in the hospital for being poisoned by cheap beer that only contains 0.5% alcohol.

“Wait until you see the great part.” As if it was a cue people below shout and cheer loudly cause Jieqiong and somi went to the balcony to see what happen. It was blur at first but Jieqiong catch someone walk away from the DJ booth to the front where the small stage was located when the cool old song,’say my name’ being played. And her jaw drop instantly when she see the woman that occupied her mind for almost 2 weeks, standing there doing y wave with the other dancer making people erupt with joy. Even Somi whistles.

“That was hot! Did you see that abs? Ouch-Ya Chinese I can’t see!” Jieqiong ignore her friend who tried to peel her palms away from her eyes as she was busy staring at Nayoung who wear revealing clothes. She did look hot but somehow, Jieqiong doesn’t like what she saw. She can see people are ogling her Nayoung. Wait.

-

“Great job up there Nayoung unnie.” Nayoung smile as she wipe her sweat with small towel.

“Well I will not let you down because you gave me this job.”

“Aish this is why I told Chungha I will not regret it for running this adult business, and have a great employee like you is the benefit. Oh I am so happy right now, assa!” Nayoung can only laugh when she sees her boss dance. It was ridiculous for a girl who probably 3 years younger than her dance like an old man. She wonder what her child hood like.

“Well I am happy for you then, Chaeyeon. I hope we will work together for a long time.” The owner, Chaeyeon stop dancing and look at her, wide eyes.

“What do you mean? You will out? No I won’t let that happen, just tell me the number, just tell me what to do but please don’t leave us.” Now Chaeyeon kneel down and hug Nayoung’s leg. She laughs at her antics. She really does love this job. 2x a week, being DJ and if she is in the mood, she will dance. The payment is also good here, great boss, great employees, great place, why Nayoung want to quit?

“Now you drink too much. I won’t go anyway.” Nayoung help her boss up and sat her to the staff bed.

“No, you can’t leave me… I will be good to you unnie, this club won’t run smoothly without you.” Nayoung smile at what the younger babbling. She is sure being wasted.

“Stay here okay, I will call Mina.” So in no time Mina went to the staff room and bow at her.

“Unnie forgive this idiot.” Nayoung only smile and pat the youngest head. Kang Mina, cute girl with big appetite. That was Nayoung’s first impression to the girl when she accidently met Chaeyeon at the mall.

“I know her for so long Mina, she just happy that her business run smoothly. Now take care of her and tell her that I won’t go anywhere. She keeps thinking that I will quit this lovely job.” Both laugh before Nayoung took her bag and bit a good bye to them. As she walk toward the back door there is someone stand near the door, waiting for her.

“Ah, Little girl!” Jieqiong look up and relief that Nayoung already change her clothes, but that’s not making her heart beat less calm even when Nayoung just wearing tight jeans that emphasis her nice long legs and hips with simple white shirt and a back pack. Jieqiong shake her head and step up.

“how many time I told you I am not a little girl?”

“Well you are and you should call me unnie since I am older than you.” Nayoung said as she cross her hand in front of her chest.

“You-You-“

“You shouldn’t be here, you are underage remember?” Nayoung frown. How James let them in? He is strict guy and she is sure Chaeyeon give crystal clear instruction that underage don’t stand a chance in here.

“It’s not your business, and I already said that I’m 20 this year.”

“Still, I bet you parents didn’t know you are here right?” That shut Jieqiong up.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter