Part 10

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish I swear.” Jieqiong mumble as she rubs her temple gently. She got a massive headache this morning because she drank too much last night. After she save the girl last night, her friends gave her more drinks and wild night to spend cause her end up at the Staff Room where also she found friend crash there, wasted. She will have a board meeting at 2 but Sohye, SP Inc. CEO who happen to be Jiejiong’s first client since she work at her father office, who later not surprisingly befriending with her, ask a favor to pick up her brother since she still on her plane, private jet to be exact and will be late maybe half an hour? Jieqiong wanted to jinx but then she remember Sohye only lives alone with her brother since their parents both died at their young age, which remain her of certain person who also lost her parents at young age. So here she is, at the play ground that make her look like a giant, waiting patiently to Hyun Sik, Sohye’s brother and groaning in pain while some other time she will scratch her neck or fingers. Damn she really drank too much this time. She will make a mental note to go to doctor after this.

She look at her watch and sigh, she should be in the meeting room now but according to Yoojung, she must pick Hyun Sik Now ( that’s what she said 1 hours ago) before there is news about abduction and she promise her, Sohye will kill her with her bare hands. The other reasons is, Yoojung didn’t want Jieqiong to burn down the office because lately, Jieqiong being a workaholic she is, push everyone’s almost over their limit and almost giving up on their dream job. So she hope Jieqiong’s absence for couple hours can make the employee breath longer.

Jieqiong keep swinging playfully on the swing, reminisce when she was a little kid who had her own small park to play with other rich kids when their parents pay a visit to her home. as she grow up, her childhood park then turn in to big grand pool that she one used to pull prank on Nayoung. Right Nayoung.

“Why you have to appear everywhere.” She mumbles to herself and sigh again. She was so lost in her own thought until she can feel something small poking her cause her look up and smile.

“Hi.” Jieqiong greet the little girl in front of her. She has a big eyes, long eyelashes, small lips. She is practically like a living doll, a pretty doll.

“Umma said not to talk to stranger.”The little girl in pink tells her cutely.

“Okay, so let’s be friend? What is your name?”

“Umma also said not to accept the offer when someone ask to be my friend if they are adult, but my name is Jennie.” Well that’s interesting. Jieqiong never feel so amuse in her life.

“You should listen to your mom anyway. It’s dangerous out here. What are you doing here alone?”Jieqiong rest her hand on her knee and look at the little girl who is swinging back and forth.

“I want to ask you the same question, why are you here? This is a place for kids like me, and that’s my swing you sit on right now.” The little girl pointed her little finger at the swing.

“I am waiting for someone, ah perhaps you know Hyun Sik?”

“That guy? So Full of himself, hmff!” Jieqiong want’s to laugh, how can someone so small like her can act and talk like this? What her parents feed her?

“Ah really?”

“Are you his sister? I don’t remember she is this pretty.”

“Well thank you are a cutie yourself, sadly I am not. I came here behalf of his sister to pick him up.” Jieqiong gives her best smile. She really likes this kid already.

“But you look suspicious. Should I tell the teacher? You look dangerous.” Jieqiong was about to replay but someone call from distant and the little girl already turn her head and shout happily.

 “Umma.” The kid shouted as she run toward her mom.

“Umma there is suspicious unnie over there she took Jennie’s swing spot!” Jieqiong froze when she look at the person.

“Na-Nayoung?” Jieiqong can’t believe this. After all this years she finally saw her. Im Nayoung, the one who neglect her after she bare all her feelings for the older, stood couple meters in front of her, also looking stiff like she is seeing ghost. Nayoung quickly haul the kid up in her embrace and walk away. No. Jieqiong won’t let her go again so she quickly catching up with them and hold Nayoung’s hand.

“Nayoung.”It’s still the same warm feelings that made Jieqiong’s heart burst every time they touch. The same fast heart beat when she near her. The same Nayoung she falls for, here, in flesh.

“Let go please.” She can feel Nayoung is trembling under her grip with Nayoung still back facing her and Jennie just look at the younger girl innocently.

“No Nayoung, Listen to me I have been looking for you-“

“Unnie!” Jieqiong turn around and saw Hyun sik run toward her, Nayoung took this chance to pull her hand and run away with the little girl in her hand waving good bye to Jieqiong. She was about to chase but the little boy already stick on her feet and her phone keep ringing inside her pocket. All she can see is Nayoung’s back that getting smaller. The girl bites her lips. She almost got her but then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter