Part 9

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later…

 

“Hey zombie, lunch is here.” Jieqiong groan and look up lazily toward her partner.

“Yoojung I think one of my cell is explode with stress.”

“I feel you duh, now eat before you lose your mind. I bought your favorite.” Yoojung, one of her project teammate. They knew each other since both of their parents recently had a fantastic collaborations and it’s natural for them become friends now.

“how many times I said I love you?” Jieqiong feel grateful with this cute little friend. At first she thought Yoojung is younger than her because of her heights and cute face but it turns out she is an unnie by months, and still she is really mature and Jieqiong sometimes depends on her when it comes to decision making in several project.

“So many times that Doyeon think you have feelings for me.” Oh right, her stingy and mean girlfriend, Kim Doyeon. Jieqiong once was heavily drunk and Yoojung happens there to help her. The Chinese girl was so wasted and didn’t know what she was doing, all she can remember she keep pinching and kiss Yoojung’s cheek because she is so cute, so small and warm until she feel sharp pain on her left cheek and pass out. The next morning she was on her bed with Doyeon kneel on the ground, looking ashamed with Yoojung stand beside her look pissed.

“Well you have to thank me because if it wasn’t me, she got no balls to confess to you. I don’t sacrifice myself just to see you guys keep staring longingly toward each other form a far.” Jieqiong sigh. Yoojung turn red and she laugh out loud. What a cute couple.

-

Jieqiong lie down and stare at the ceiling. She look at her wrist and stare at the stone face and sigh.

“Nayoung, where are you?” Jieqiong still salty for Nayoung leaving her. She understood Nayoung’s insecure. After that incident Jieqiong tried to look for Nayoung but fail. She even leave her favorite job at Chaeyeon’s place cause the older girl cry and sulk for 1 year but the business still sky rocketing. It was helped with the new comer Cheng Xiao, another fellow Chinese and Heehyun, the one Mina thought as a thread because her and Chaeyeon has history. A side that, the business is fine. She never really give up looking for Nayoung but as her graduation approaching and finally her father wants her to take the business, she have less and less time for that. Her parents decided that she also learn to take over the company by working there.

“Supp?” Her train thought got interrupt by Mina who keep complaining why she is not at Chaeyeon’s place. She sigh, how can she forgot? They are celebrating the cheesy 6th year anniversary.

“Calm down horsie, everything will be fine and she will say yes. Trust me.”

“But I am nervous Jieqiong, she is my world now and what if she-“

“A a a stop thinking weird thing, your squad is coming.” Jieqiong hung up and sigh. Tonight is going to be a long night.

-

It’s a huge success.

“Well, Miss and Mrs. Kang, once again congratulation for the engagement! Finally Mina is not a loser anymore! Woohoo!”

“You drunktard! But thank you Som for helping. It means a lot for me.”

“Oh no don’t give me that talk, it’s gross! Let’s just drink our heart out! Mina’s treats everybody!”

“Hey I didn’t say-“

“Thank you for helping Mina Jieqiong.” Jieqiong turn away from her antic friends toward Chaeyeon who smile gratefully toward the Chinese girl. She still ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter