Part 13

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayoung’s wife.

 

 

 

 

Nayoung’s wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayoung’s wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayoung’s wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wife.

 

Jieqiong look like a corpse. She still woke up and does things as usual but she did it like a dead person. She often space out too. That makes her partners; Yoojung and Sohye wonder what happen.

She checked the back ground and Kim Sejong just normal average girl who got luck about her business. Is not that big but it’s enough to make her famous. Rumors said she still single but Jieqiong know better.

One thing for sure she still want to talk to Nayoung.

-

Nayoung just finish putting Jennie to sleep and walk to the kitchen to clean their dinner. As she washing plates, a pair of hand warps around her small waist.

“You know I was startled right?” Nayoung said casually. Sejeong chuckle and place her chin on her shoulder.

“Yeah you and your reaction.” They stay silent for a moment enjoying for now it just two of them.

“Why didn’t you say anything when I said that you are my wife?”

“Why would I?”

“Because it’s her. You guys finally meet again.” Nayoung sigh and wash her hand before she turns around. Sejeong still didn’t let go on her hold.

“Because I told you million times that I-“

“Me and Jennie, I know. Nayoung, I can see in her eyes when I mention myself as your wife. Her life was shattering into dust. She loves you.”

“It doesn’t matter-“

“Yes it does. Both of you are still in love with the same person.” Nayoung sigh and glare at Sejeong eyes.

“Let’s not talk about this.”

“But Nayoung-“

“Sejeong it’s different now. It’s not that all sappy drama moment when I was teenager anymore. I have Jennie and I do care about her future. I even quit from my favorite part time jobs.”

“Alright, my fault. Let just focusing of you being my beautiful wife okay?” Sejeong wink cause Nayoung snort and slap at her shoulder. She likes this kid. She likes her a lot. The bright positive mind and the kindest person she ever met. An angel. She put both of her arms around Sejeong neck and place a kiss on the tip of her nose.

“Thank you Sejeong. You are the best.”

-

“Quick! Quick!” Jennie said as she hop off from car and run toward the play ground, followed by Nayoung who shout at her.

“Jennie slow down! You will fall!” Jieqiong finally step out from her car and take a fresh air she didn’t know she need. Work has been taking troll on her and this family outing somehow save her life. One day Jieqiong was paying visit to where Sohye’s brother school that was also where Nayoung work as teacher. She saw Jennie who sat down at the swing where the first time they met. It turns out that she was sad because she can’t participated for school family outing because it’s require at least 3 person per team, making Jieqiong went sad with her.

“umma said appa can’t go because she is doing a very big project. So I have to stuck here while my other friends having fun without me which is pathetic.” Jennie pout, making Jieqiong want to laugh at her. How someone who look so young and so small can talk like this?

“Well, if you want I can accompany you.” That caught the little girl’s attention.

“Really?”

“of course, when else you have the luck of being accompanied by hot unnie like me as your best buddy hemm? Just tell mom we will go as a full team.” Jennie squeals and gave a big hug toward the old girl before she run inside her school where her mom is talking with other parents. From a far Jieqiong can see Jennie tried to explain to Nayoung cause the older look at where she standing. She shrugged it and wave at Nayoung.

“Thank you Jieqiong even tho you don’t have to do this.” Jieqiong took of her shade and look at Nayoung.

“it’s nothing Nayoung. Look at that cherry face, I hate  it when she look sad. Beside I need this. Count this as my little escape. Its bath blood now inside my office and if I stay there for another hour I think I’m going nuts.” It’s true. Her team behaving like hot engine lately, because the project got hold for small technical problem. If she didn’t kick herself out, she afraid that she will randomly fire her employee which is not good. So with light heart, her friends send her out and tell her everything will be back to normal next Monday.

“Don’t work yourself to hard Jieqiong.”

“Thank you for your concern. Let just enjoy this moment Nayoung. I’m thankful you let me join this family outing.” Both went to the trunk and grab their bags. After they settle down to their own small cozy cottage, they went to the fire place where people gather around, having their lunch that got provide by their school and of course, Jieqiong stay anonymous as one of the big donator to this school, third after Sohye. It’s unfortunate that Sohye and her brother can’t participate because Sohye has to solve their problem at the office. Being kind hearted, she offer herself as one of the lunch team and help the other teacher to distribute the food. The weather was good but since the sun like to show itself, Jieqiong sweat a lot and decided to took of her flannel shirt and tie it on her waist.

“Oh my god you look smoking hot.” Jieqiong turn around just to meet people’s stare at her like she is some kind of alien. She look down at her own clothing: white muscle tee, ripped jeans and sneakers. Where did it gone wrong?

“Yes, you’re perfect.” One of the teachers said as she gives her thumb up make Jieqiong feel awkwardly but smile back at them and mumble thank you.

“Look here miss popular, no lacking.” Nayoung said while she hand Jieqiong another boxes of bread making her almost lost her balance. She look at Nayoung who went back to the truck where they keep their logistic, making her snort but continue her work like what Nayoung said, no lacking. So after the lunch is over, they gather around to play some games and of course there were tons of prizes. It’s not expensive things but more like daily use things as their prize because why not? It just a game and the prize are just to spice things up, include the trophy. They are having good time, some lose, some win, but lose or win it brings smile on their face.

“Now for the parents! Are you ready?” the kids shout happily, cheering their parents and that include Jennie who is cheering her mother and unnie.

“You have to piggy back your partner, the last one who drop their partner, win.” The cheers got louder as they get ready for their position while Nayoung and Jieqiong still not settle down and keep arguing.

“Nayoung, I said its okay, let me carry you. I’m not that weak.”

“But Jieqiong-“

“No but. I want you to trust me Nayoung.” Both having staring battle for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter