Part 5

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Still you could have died.”

“No Som you know we always jump from the balcony when we swim and it save, the pool was design so well so we can jump from the balcony.”

“idiot. How Nayoung unnie suppose to know? You are lucky she just gave you cold shoulder. If other people, she would drown them.” mina said as she place the warm boiled egg in to the napkin and press it hard on Jiejiong’s head where the small bump stay since last night cause the girl yelp in pain and pout. After that incident, Nayoung quickly leave her house not after giving a cold look, feeling upset and Jieqiong know that. It leave the rest of the gang in confuse why both of them at the pool and wet. After Chung ha back from giving Nayoung a ride, she came like a storm and hit the birthday girls’ couple times before hug her and told her how proud she is. At first everybody scold her too before they start to get drunk and they wouldn’t stop teasing her and gone wild like what Chungha and Chaeyeon promise. The adult ceremony. Now they are sober enough to notice Jieqiong’s bump on her head, Somi Hugging Raccoon, Mina with her happiness in disguise because despite she felt her head splitting, her body feels warm with Chaeyeon spooning her from behind and some of them curse and even make a vow not to celebrate someone’s birthday this wild again. And Jieqiong thank god she didn’t have to face her parent for this mess because after her birthday, her parents and siblings went straight back to China for business purpose and to meet the oldest of Zhou family while the older daughter still have school to attend. Jieqiong right now is thinking how to apologize to the older girl.

“I should apologize.”

“You should Chinese, you should.”

-

“Nayoung, your little warrior is here.” Nayoung feel someone nudge her and saw one the staff point at Jieqiong who keep looking around the ice cream shop.

“oh not again.” Nayoung mumbles. It’s been two weeks and Jieqiong never stop coming for her. The mission is clear, getting apologize from Nayoung.

“I like how bold she is Nayoung, that little girl of yours. Good luck.” Nayoung got leave alone with now Jieqiong is in front of the cashier machine with flowers.

“Hi Nayoung.”

“How many times I told you don’t bother me, especially at working hours?”

“I am not bothering you. I just came by because I want to eat ice cream and it happen I like this brand and coincidently you work here. So I can come to buy my favorite ice cream while meeting you. It’s a win win situations.” Nayoung didn’t know when this little Zhou start to use her smart mouth cause her sigh in defeat.

“Whatever, now what?”

“You are free after this right? I want to talk.”

“There is nothing to talk.”

“I want to apologize Nayoung. I know what I did last time was a jerk move. I have to apologize properly or I will be the loser that will bring Zhou’s name in shame.” Jieqiong plead. Nayoung can even see the sadness in her eyes. She can see how guilty this younger girl toward her. It’s not that she was mad that Jieqiong trick her for the kiss. It was just a CPR for the record. She feel upset because Jieqiong pull that stupid move. It was dangerous and if something really happens to Jieqiong, she will blame herself for the rest of her life.

“Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Yeah. You can sit there and eating you favorite brand ice cream for 2 hours and then we can have a little dinner. SO prepare for you long speech.” Jieqiong can’t be happier to hear this. So she hand Nayoung her flower and order big load of ice cream and sat at the corner. Sometimes she will wave to Nayoung when they exchange stares.

“She is cute.”Nayoung sigh and place the flower on the table while she’s getting ready.

“She just a kid.”

“Still, I will date her if I were you Nayoung.” Jimin, one of her high school friend and she happen to be Nayoung’s manager. Nayoung didn’t say anything. Not even after she finish change her clothes.

“Come on Nayoung, It’s been years and-“

“You know that’s not gonna happen right?” Nayoung slam her locker and walk out, leaving her flowers and friend alone. Jimin walk toward the table and look at the flowers.

“Yeah.”

-

“Now talk.”

“Don’t you want to eat first? I am bit hungry. Ice cream won’t satisfy my stomach.” Jieqiong said as she stare at the road interestingly.

“Fine.” Now they are at the fast food restaurant as Jieqiong silently eat her fries while nayoung drink her lemon tea. Jieqiong observe enough and she put down her burger.

“Nayoung, I am really sorry.”

“…”

“Nayoung I don’t have long speech as you ask earlier. All I can say is that I am really really really sorry and I hope you will forgive me one day. I know what I did was a jerk moves, Som and Mina already scold me. My parents still didn’t know about it but they obviously will, and be mad because of my stupid act and even Chaeyeon and Chungha unnie sent a dead glare to me. I know I was wrong and very childish. I promise I will never do that again.” Jieqiong bow her head, leaving nayoung staring at her.

“You admit that you are a kid.” Jieqiog look up and stare at the older girl in confuse.

“You feel guilty?” Jieqiong quickly nodded her head.

“And you won’t do it again?” another nods.

“Okay then.”

“Okay?”

“Yeah, since you admit that you are a kid and know what you did was wrong, so I forgave you.”

“Really?!”

“But never pull stun like that anymore understood?”

“Mam yash mam!” Nayoung chuckle and Jieqiong just put her best smile because finally after two miserable weeks, Nayoung finally forgave her. So now they back to normal again not after Nayoung hit her shoulder for couple time, scolding her and said how worry she was that day and it can’t never be happy for Jieqiong because the older girl did worry about her. They are walking at Hon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter