Part 12

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jennie is a smart girl.” Jieqiong start. After the small encounter, Eunwoo decided to fish with Jennie. She like kids and same to the little girl, she like Eunwoo’s company leaving real parent and ‘parent’ just looking for them. While Jennie and Eunwoo busy for fishing, Jieqiong saw Nayoung go to the counter to ask for more pallete and Jieqiong took the opportunity to approach Nayoung once again.

“She is.” Nayoung answer it with hint of proud in her voice that Jieqiong never doubt. Both turn around and look how Eunwoo, who once at fishing decided to be a pro one and that makes Jieqiong shake her head.

“Are you doing well?”

“How are you?”

Both look at each other before look away and chuckle. Jieqiong look at Nayoung and sigh.

“I’m no near being well but they said time heals, I took extra class to speed by graduation and join couple clubs and jump for two or five new hobby I guess? Anything that can make me distracted. Chungha unnie and others are also there to help and I never fell grateful to have such blessing friend and family. Now I’m handling our branch here while my parents and family stay at China, well nothing much too share anyway.” Jieqiong smile but make a small sigh as she let go her breath.

“Jieqiong-“

“And I do need to apologize again for my bad behaviors toward you. Nayoung, I do worry and miss you. You suddenly disappear like a thin air, what makes you think that I won’t go nuts? And now I finally see you of course my little foolishness got me because I found you.” Jieqiong look up and saw nayoung looking at her with guilty. Jieqiong shake her head slowly and reach to Nayoung’s hand.

“You know what, all this years I think a lot. All of this, the things I do, the things we do, you leaving me, everything in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter