Part 11

Part Time Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months since they meet at the cafe, jieqiong didn’t feel any better at all. Her heart still yearns for the older girl that she can’t help but miserably fall for.  Her eyes tired from shedding tears for Nayoung but at the same time she hates her. How someone could hurt her so bad. What did she do to deserve this?

“Light up a little will you? Why act all sappy while bunch of girls and boys here are dying to have your attention.” Chung ha said as she pours more alcohol on her glass. She just came back from America for her other success business and now they come to the club to celebrate.

“It’s not like that unnie, I just…”

“Cheer up will you. If she already has a new live, shouldn’t you be happy for her?” Jieqiong keep herself mum as she playing her glass. Well Nayoung indeed have a better life that’s for sure.

“You are right. I should move on.”

“Great! That’s the spirit!” Chungha cheer before she went to the floor again dancing like crazy with the other girl while Jieqiong smile at them. She sigh and decided to go to the restroom to fix her make up, on her way there she got head on her s cause she step back a little.

“Oh you~”

“Nunu?”

“Juju~” Abit slur Eunwoo lunge toward the Chinese girl and head her chin.

“Owh, what the heck.”

“Yesuu strike again!” Eunwoo said and jump around cause Jieqiong chuckle while holding her chin.

“Come on let me take you home, you are drunk.” Jieqiiong is already holding the dancer’s hand but she just stay on her spot and sake her fingers.

“no no no. I’m not drunk, I’m just light weight.”

“Fine, can you tell the time?” Eunwoo with all determination look at the clock at the staff room and point at it.

“Look, I’m telling you that I am not drunk, you hear me? I.Am.Not.Drunk.” Eunwoo proudly look back at Jieqiong who hold back her smile so hard.

“Whatever come on, it’s not safe leaving you here.” They are now at the front door where Jieqiong wait for her valet car and told Jin, one of the bodyguard here to tell the boss that she is off with their dancer.

“Where are you taking me?” Eunwoo said as she can feel she was being place at a seat. Jieqiong sigh after she finish to help the dance buckle her seat belt and set her GPS.

“home.”

“Oh I love hommmmmeee~” well maybe Jieqiong can get use to this.

-

the next morning Eunwoo regret that she drink too much. She feels her head is getting bigger and bigger waiting for someone to pop it off and the taste of alcohol still remaining on making her feel sick of it and feels so dry. She try to move her body and realize that she is on top of very soft mattress and it’s really smells good. Wait. She never used this fabric softener. Her eyes went blast open but immediately close it again because it makes her head hurt and this time she took her time to open her eyes.

‘Oh My God where am I?’ Eunwoo try to remember again what happen last night but doom her, she didn’t even remember after her third glass. She look around. The room is feminine and cozy. So she assume she is not kidnapped. She feel a small movement behind her cause her froze.

‘there is a chance someone is taking advantage of me.’ She slowly lift up the blanket and gasp as she recognize this is not the same clothes she wear last night cause her pull the blanket back and breath hard.

“no this is not happening.” Eunwoo mumble as she slowly encourage herself that someone just being kind to take her home and let her sleep with new set of clothes. So she slowly turn around to see who is her savior. If it’s an old ert man, she will scream her lung out. She gasp, half in shock half in relief because it’s not an old ert guy. It’s Jieqiong who is sleep beside her. Wait, another fact hit the dancer again, she is sleeping with Jieqiong, well not sleep like sleeping while doing rated thing but she is sleeping beside Zhou Jieqiong, her middle school friend. She stare for a longtime, admiring the beauty of powerful heir. How her eye lashes were long and thick, how her nose is higher that her salary and those lips oh-

“which part of my face that you like?” Eunwoo gasp as she was starlet by Jieqiong’s sudden questions, making her move back but Jieqiong is quicker. She took a hold of Eunwoo’s shoulder and pull her closer so now the dancer is awkwardly tucked under the heir’s chin.

“D-did anything happen last night?”

“What? you don’t remember it?” Jieqiong said with cold tone making Eunwoo gulp.

“I’m sorry.”

“Nunu how can you be like this? You insist that you want it so we did it. I can’t believe this.” Oh no Eunwoo why you hormonal young woman.

“I’m sorry Juju, it’s not my attention to hurt you. I-I’ll responsible for it. Trust me.” Eunwoo said while she awkwardly pats Jieqiong’s back.

“Really?” Eunwoo nodded her head before she feel Jieqiong pull away and grin at her.

“you can’t take back what you promise, now get up and clean the pool.” Wait, what?

“Huh?”

“ The pool. We are throwing all the tissue toilet that I had in my home and I even put it on my instagram stories, what makes you think my parent will not seeing it? Now go wash up I will told the butler to prepare our breakfast.” With that Jiejiqong woke up and out from her room, leaving eunwoo dumbfounded. She quickly search for her phone and look at her instagram, gaping. She quickly stood up and went to the balcony to see the real thing and gasp. Oh Boy.

-

Later they have breakfast in silent. Eunwoo than realize how big this house is and it’s too quiet for her liking, and looks like her face said it all cause Jieqiong stop eating and explain to her friend.

“I’ve been living alone in this house after I graduated. My family decided that they should move back to China with my siblings because their business here were already stable and they have me to take care of it. Sometimes they will come but not at the moment because we have a new project at Beijing so yeah.” Eunwoo just nodded quietly and continue eating while Jieqiong just looking at her friend. It’s been so long since she saw her sadness friend here. She remember when she was in middle school, there is this girl that everybody call sadness because she really does look like one. Big round glasses, thick book, cream sweaters and of course sad face. She get’s tease, A lot but still be loveable in people’s eyes, include Jieqiong who one day lean her her running shoes because Eunwoo didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter