It's better this way

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed. Me and my members just completed the rehearsal for our performance in a music show. We are just lounging in our room which is allotted to us. I just stood up from the couch to grab my phone but Seungri pulled me back to the couch by holding my wrist. I turned to him with a questioning look on my face to which he didn't say anything just gestured me to watch his laptop screen and played something. Only after a few seconds, I've realised that this is the mv for f(x) second single. I should've seen this coming from Seungri but I didn't. I thought he forgot about f(x) but looks like he became a fanboy of them. I overheard him and Daesung talk about this new single of f(x) a few days back and I kind of ignored that information because I know that seeing her now even in a mv is not going to take me anywhere. Even though I admitted to myself that I have a crush on Amber, I know that it's not that serious and I don't want it to be too.

But all my efforts for avoiding that mv went to the drain because of Seungri. There's nothing I could do now so I concentrated on the mv. Keeping up with their uniqueness f(x) did a good job with this song too. The one thing in this mv that I am really thankful is I could actually see her face without her hair covering the most of it which took me by surprise because she got really beautiful sharp features especially her eyes. Other thing that I noticed about her is her ear piercings, atleast we have one thing in common.

My heart skipped a beat everytime a closeup shot of her popped on the screen. I am not gonna lie at some scenes where she has to send a flying kiss and where she has to kiss some toy, a naughty thought did occur in my mind. I wondered what it feels like to have her lips on my cheek or my lips even. Thanks to that I really couldn't get much sleep that night and that made me realise that if I don't do something I am going to be in deep trouble.

After that I managed to avoid f(x) and any news about them. I even managed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter