Epilogue

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

It's 2017 now and f(x) just had a comeback recently. So I have been really busy with the promotions and bigbang recently had their comeback and is in hiatus right now due to Top oppa's army enlistment so Jiyong oppa can actually find time for me but I couldn't get a hold of him today. I've been trying his phone all day whenever I have some spare time but he's not picking up and he isn't texting me back. Even though I am really busy today I really want to talk to him. Usually I'm not the type to complain but today marks our 2nd anniversary which is why I am mad at him right now. I know that we can't meet today because he's in Paris right now so all I want is to talk to him but there is no response from him. This is kind of worrying me a little bit cuz no matter how busy he is he always manages to contact me atleast with a text. I just hope that he's alright because I have no other way to contact him right now.

After completing our performance on a music show, me and my members went to our room to take rest. I am really tired right now so I leaned on one of the tables in our room and closed my eyes. Somehow my mind went to the time when Jiyong oppa confessed his feelings to me. I know that people think that I friend zone or bro zone everyone who's clearly in love with me but there's a reason why I do that it's because I know that they are not going to do anything about it. I am not blind I can tell when a person is looking at me with lovey dovey eyes but I also know that it's not enough to start a relationship. If he doesn't have the guts to tell me how he feels about me or to face the world which would judge him for dating a boyish girl then I wouldn't want him as my boyfriend. Even though the guys around me may look like they have completely fallen for me, they don't ask me out because they are too scared. If they did I would have said yes and that's the reason why I dated Kris cuz he asked me out which didn't work out very well.

That's also the main reason why I said yes to gd oppa when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Even though I started liking him at that time, when he told me about his feelings truthfully without hiding anything from me that's when I completely fell for him and all these thoughts are making me miss him even more. That's when my stylist tapped on shoulder to tell me that we are needed at the stage right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter